Finally

Main forum for general non waterfowl discussions as well as general duck hunting information about travel, rules and regulations, and other duck hunting info along with the general topics.

Moderators: Tealer, Indaswamp, Dep6, Preacher1011, lostpup, La. Hunter, steve-o, #1wingnut

Finally

Postby Duck Nasty » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 am

Finally getting offshore tomorrow. Ready to smell some salt off of the stream. Should be a bite filled day the wahoo have been eating pretty well. I'm ready to go that's for sure.

Sent from hades
Duck Nasty
hunter

Re: Finally

Postby grizz18 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 am

Buddies got into the Spanish this morning down this way... We had a few Friday, but the bite seemed to happen today while im at work.
grizz18
Squatch Life

Postby tmclaimerFL » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 pm

grizz18 wrote:Buddies got into the Spanish this morning down this way... We had a few Friday, but the bite seemed to happen today while im at work.

Spoke with some guys coming into the ramp yesterday that got on some gags and red grouper about 20 miles in the gulf.

Sent from my new blue iPhone with Anti-Botiz software
Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Postby Duck Nasty » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Yeah the wahoo have been biting like crazy I'm excited. I'll let you guys know tomorrow night how it was
Duck Nasty
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 pm

All y'all are out catching fish and I'm just sitting here waiting for the ice to melt off the lakes. Catch some fish and put up pictures for me, dangit!

Sent from Sconnieland
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby grizz18 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:53 pm

tmclaimerFL wrote:
grizz18 wrote:Buddies got into the Spanish this morning down this way... We had a few Friday, but the bite seemed to happen today while im at work.

Spoke with some guys coming into the ramp yesterday that got on some gags and red grouper about 20 miles in the gulf.

We're headed out at first light for the Spaniards and bonito, then hoping to see some reds in the surf.
grizz18
Squatch Life

Postby Duck Nasty » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:59 am

grizz18 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

We're headed out at first light for the Spaniards and bonito, then hoping to see some reds in the surf.

Bonito should be here. Heard of them first showing up about a week or so ago.

Sent from hades
Duck Nasty
hunter

Postby tmclaimerFL » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:39 am

grizz18 wrote:
tmclaimerFL wrote:

I miss fishing the surf, especial when the reds get on the beaches and inlets chasing the mullet schools. West coast beaches get the snook and Tarpon on em, but its to much work and I don't have the boat for it.

Only trust those who like big butts, for they cannot lie.
WTN10 wrote:The moral of the story is this: don't cut cabbage when your dog is in heat.

Botiz630 wrote:Finally, I can compensate for my tiny wiener without breaking the bank.
tmclaimerFL
hunter

Return to The Honey Hole