Duck Hunting Forum banner

Duck Boat Work

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Duxndog 
#1 ·
Guys,
I am looking for good references on who does quality boat work, by this I mean alum boat welding, small scale fab work, marine painting, and a quality mechanic that can set up a motor and steering column. I have a 99' 16' Seaark that was originally set up for controls but someone ripped out the control column for pumpback fishing. Please let me know of any references in the Tulsa area. I am wanting to rebuid this boat to like new condition if it can be done reasonably.

#8 ·
shoveler_shooter said:
BrettA said:
I think its the same guy.. Camo'd up or Camo'd out. I couldn't remember which it was.
It's not. His name is Gary and he's a certified welder, does anything outboard related. Don't think he paints though.
Anyway I will find out the name of it as soon as I can.

Edit: Performance Propeller is what it's called
Isn't he in Oologah, off Hwy. 88?

#9 ·
Yuchi1 said:
shoveler_shooter said:
BrettA said:
I think its the same guy.. Camo'd up or Camo'd out. I couldn't remember which it was.
It's not. His name is Gary and he's a certified welder, does anything outboard related. Don't think he paints though.
Anyway I will find out the name of it as soon as I can.

Edit: Performance Propeller is what it's called
Isn't he in Oologah, off Hwy. 88?
Performance Propeller is visible from 51 eastbound as you go through BA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.