Duck Hunting Forum banner

Pics from our new honey hole

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  cjc 
#1 ·
who says there are no ducks in NM

#2 ·
congrats man :thumbsup: thats one heck of a pile. i seen your f-150 at bernardo last week. looks like you guys really got into 'em. i haven't shot a duck in 3 weeks. hopin to get out there tomorrow. thanks for the inspiration :biggrin:

#5 ·
:lol: thats why you posted that fantastic hunt all over the net half a month later. nice cover, at least you chose the right date and side of I-40. it's your story CJC, just make sure you stick to it. you may have to. sure are proud to show them birds off in 3 different forums here alone 18 days later.

#6 ·
Actually I took the pic with my phone and din't know what to do with it, but my brother just showed me you can send pics to your e-mail adress from ur phone. Now I'll have alot of pics to show you guys when and if I get into the thick of them. And as for the other forums, i hear alot of guys talking trash like their are no ducks down south. I just wanted to show them what NM is about. I know it ain't no "Pauls Pond" but it will work.

#7 ·
Ok to be legal you shot those ducks up north.

And you say we complain about there being no ducks down south.

I guess if you would quit shooting all the ducks we would have more down here. :hammer:

I was in Roswell on Monday and saw a bunch of ducks and Geese flying around in the evening.

On Tue I went to the river and saw 2 ducks flying around and flushed 6 that were sitting on the water when I arrived.

When the season started there were more ducks on the river than there are now.

I'm still hunting and still waiting.

#9 ·
Let me know when they will get here.

I am usually lighting a cigar when they come in.

Or if I am taking a leak and holding a cigar they are sure to fly over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.