Hows the season going. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Hows the season going. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Postby LIGHT12 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:03 pm

I've been to busy looking for work, and working my new temp job to do to much for hunting. I have killed a whopping 9 ducks this year. Down a bit from my 72 last season, and not looking like it is going to pick up for a while. I was supposed to get out this weekend but was asked to move an interview to Saturday, which is weird. But hey its a real job. So Hope you guys are doing well. And if you know of anyone looking for a salesman and would be willing to entertain training someone who may not have worked in their industry, but will learn it and work hard, give me a heads up.

OK enough personal promotion. I hope everyone has a great Christmas. I'll be hunting finally. I just need to get out Sunday to scout my new spot. I was given a tip by someone moving out of state. LOL.

have a great rest of the year.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Slow but happy

Postby shaftermoko » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Season is slow for us down here in Tucson, well atleast for me. We took a trip further south 3-4 weeks ago to a place outside of the town Arivaca. Mallards decoyed fine but only got one shot out as the rain didnt help any. About the only thing we did catch that day were 2 illegals wet and cold looking to anyone to turn them in!!!! What a day. Today wasnt bad for me. A friend of mine go to this area outside of Tucson for dove and quail and there a decent number of stock ponds in and around it. I jumped mallards on three of them but unfortunately only got one as i was in the wrong position when they took to flight. I studied the area and know the purfect spots for tomorrow morning so hopefully i can complete my Christmas dinner "shopping" and have plenty of ducks to go around. heres the pic. of the ugly duckling i tookImage
shaftermoko
hunter

Postby Infamous20 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:26 am

First season is going really good have been learning new stuff everytime i go out... have seen tons of ducks and have been coming to our spread hopefully soon ill get to bring home a limit..
Mike

“If it flies, it dies, and if it just sits there, it dies too!”
Infamous20
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting