For those with military experience to hang out.
Moderators: MIKE J., duck slayR, k9horseluvr, badandy970
SEABEE what's that a pest in Panama ????? If you absolutly need it blown up overnight call the Combat Engineers .................ARMY....ALL THE WAY
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:02 am
US Army....I suppose we'll let you post in here
Glad to have ya
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
- Posts: 2484
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:31 am
- Location: A dirt road in western, NY
Coast Guard Station Rochester, N.Y.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:20 pm
Its all about boots on the ground.
There's only two types of units in the military, infantry and infantry support
tip of the spear baby!
Just lookin for the ducks...
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:35 pm
- Location: Arlington, Va
U.S. Army, Infantry,.........RETIRED!!!
- Posts: 851
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: NC...Johnston County
I am stationed up at Ft Drum when I am home. Currently I am in Iraq. I missed out on most of the duck season this year but I was able to go out a few times before we left. Can't wait until we come home this fall. For anyone with information, I am looking for some information hunting longtails, redheads, cans and any sea ducks in NY. I am willing to travel. If anyone knows a guide service or is willing to share a hunt that would be great.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:01 pm
- Location: Western PA born, currently stationed at Ft Drum, NY
Return to Military Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests