Lake Louise ?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Lake Louise ?

Postby ACEBLDRS » Mon May 16, 2005 8:33 pm

Hi guys, My wife would like us to go to Lake Louise Canada in the middle of august. what is there to do? My wife says that i can fish, I'm not much of a fisherman. I like to shoot things, birds and clays. Is there anything in season in the area, dove? Anyways i don't know much about the area and have never been to canada. I have always wanted to go. It's just that i always thought that it would be in the middle of october and the steel would be flying and the duck would be die'n. If anyone can give me some insight. Even a sporting clay range would make me happy.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby Oldducknut » Thu May 19, 2005 7:43 pm

You may have to suck it up and do the husband thing -when yer mrs says say cheese for the camera say it- grin and bear. that way when ya get to yer own duck hunting time she will have nothing to say but have a good day duck huntin. The tradeoff is worth it.

hint The Lake louise people frown on fellas settin up dekes on the lake

still makes me wonder why :toofunny:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Thu May 19, 2005 8:24 pm

Oh, its that kinda place. What do you do there?
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby Admin2 » Sun May 22, 2005 12:20 am

Sight see, take pictures, hiking, etc... It is Federal Park. Actually a very beautiful place. A 2 to 3 day stay is nice. AACheck with their tourism for other activities.

As for the gun thing---that is doubtful in that immediate area, plus the gun laws there. Maybe you could borrow one at gun club there. I would recommend doing a google search to see if there is one-or contact tHE AB tourisn there as maybe they have alist, or could reffer you to a chambers of commerce /tourism in that immediate are.

The Deputy riding shotgun
Admin2
hunter

Location: lurking around the corner keeping an eye out for trouble makers

Return to Canada Duck Hunting