Where Did The Season Go??????

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Where Did The Season Go??????

Postby Daffy Ducking » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Wow!! This season has really gone by so fast for me this year! nno!: I had a great time this year with all of my guests that traveled out here to Delaware to gun with me. :yes: I had my first Sea Duck hunt this year with Dan who I met through here in Maryland where I bagged my first Scoter and Oldsquaw on the Chesapeak Bay. :bow: Can't thank him enough for taking me out. I did fairly well this year with ducks and I can't complain. :thumbsup:

How about you? How did you make out? Any memorable moments?

I hope everyone had a great and safe and very memorable season! Congrats to those who got trophy birds and bands. :clapping: Congrats to all of you who just started hunting and got your first bird. :grooving: Finally congrats to all you dog handlers who's best bud's made their first retreives hopefully of many to come! :wink:

Take care to all and I hope that everyone still pops up every now and then to say hello and check out anything new on the forum. I will be adding things as the Spring comes in through Summer preparing for the 08-09 season. :hi:
Image"Daffy"
Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting