Its a Love Hate kind of thing

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Its a Love Hate kind of thing

Postby afman87 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:37 am

Its 0330 and I don't have to be up for another hour to go hunting but here I am. Keep in mind I have been laying in bed wide awake for about 45min prior to this. Dreams of todays duck hunt woke me from a dead sleep, heart racing and adrenaline pumping! Got to love that feeling! The anticipation is almost as good as watching the bird fold in the deeks.

The day I stop being excited about hunting is the day I hang up my waders.

Well boys this may be my last hunt of the season :sad: but I'm cocked locked and ready to rock how about you?

See ya out there k9horseluvr, duck slayR, Bad moon rising, the old lady aka (Frog), and andrew.

Good Luck,
Brandon
afman87
hunter

Postby rifleman » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:01 am

I feel like that alot!
USN Retired
NRA Life
Somerset Sportsman Club
East Warren Rod and Gun
rifleman
hunter

Hmmmm

Postby SGM-DKHNTR » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:16 pm

Hmmmmm,,,, :huh: that's more the feeling I get the night before opening day. :drool:

All I'm feeling now is a deep regret and a feeling of extreme sorrow knowing that this upcoming weekend will be the last weekend of duck hunting for the season. :sad:

I'm gonna need therapy or something to make it till next year, UGH! :help:

I may have to check into one of those half way houses or a Betty Ford clinic or some kind of group therapy touchy feely thing cuz I"M HOOKED ON QUACK!! And the withdrawel from that's gonna be looooong and painful!

But aint none of that happening until after I whack a few more of them little critters this weekend! :gatgun:

Good luck gang. May your shots be true and often.
"I see dead birds flying"
SGM-DKHNTR
hunter

Return to Military Forum