woodsball

Camping, Hiking, ATV, Snowmobiling, GeoCaching

Moderator: LaRedneck

woodsball

Postby tmshumate » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:25 pm

i wantt to make a woodsball course but not sure how to do it what do you recomend for set up?
Cut Em
tmshumate
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Check this out there is some good info to use. Stay safe and have fun. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby tmshumate » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:25 pm

whatever you tried to post didnt show up for me to check out so could you try again please. :huh:
Cut Em
tmshumate
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Sorry im not at home right now to get the link if i can find it here I will post sorry I dont know what i did. :help:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Re: woodsball

Postby Duckingaround » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:30 pm

Either go to a regular paintball place and play or just get some friends and find some woods. I've played on farmland, stateland....where every people aren't really.

Check out http://www.MilSimCorps.com you might like it. Also http://www.milsimreview.com has a lot of good info about the MilSim corps
Duckingaround
hunter

Postby ILgoosehunter12 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:38 am

i used to play speedball alot on a team. it was pretty fun, but now everybody wants to play airsoft so i quit playing. never was a big fan of the woodsball, but its fun. i like lighting people up on the speedball field. you ought to try it out sometime man.

good luck!
I don't want it, i just need it. To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive
ILgoosehunter12
hunter

Postby DuckManClyde » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:05 pm

Depending on where you live there are alot of places you can play, ( as a substitute for building your own course) I go to a local place called area 22 paintball. Located just outside glencoe Mn on highway 22. The Owners name is toni, he his dad and girlfriend run the place. I talked to him awhile back and he said he was building a 3rd field. Otherwise Theres a guy who is working on a speedball course in hutchinson Mn. IDK man, building one is alot of work and money. If i where you id just hit up one of those places. :thumbsup:

And by chance. could you tell me what kind of gun you use?
If offended, and or irritated with the above post, please refer to my caring face :hi:
DuckManClyde
hunter

Return to Outdoor Activities