Looking for a New Zealand Duck Hunt

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

Looking for a New Zealand Duck Hunt

Postby UPducker » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:13 am

Hello all-

I am new to the site and am already addicted. Currently I'm on a study abroad program in Palmerston North, NZ and would love to bag a few ducks while I'm here. If there's anyone out there who wouldn't mind another person in their blind, I would be more than happy to help out around the house/farm for a weekend. Sadly I don't have any gear here. I didn't even think about packing hunting gear and immediately regret it after hearing about the amazing duck hunting. If you've got any extra gear, guns, etc and wouldn't mind treating an American college student to a real NZ duck hunt, I'll try and do my best to make it worth your while. Like I said if it'll help, I can do some chores, buy a few rounds at the pub for your kindness.

I'll be here for another few weeks and would love to be able to brag about duck hunting in May (our spring back home).

Oh and what kind of licenses would I need to get set-up?

Thanks
UPducker
hunter

Palmerston North

Postby The Waterfowler » Fri May 16, 2008 11:34 am

I have a griend that lives there and has a good oxbow that I have killed quite a few ducks in. Contact me via p.m. if interested in information.
Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waterfowler
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting