Duck Hunting Forum banner

ATVs and Other Toys

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  cdowden03 
#1 ·
If you've got toys other than boats or trucks..lets see 'em!

This is my favored toy other than the boat of course and is what i spend most of my free time playin with.

2008 Polaris 500 H.O.
3" Lift
29.5"X12" Outlaw Tires

See less See more
#2 ·
hey Cade, haven't heard anything out of you in a while, good to see you're still kicking. where ya been?

That is a mud monster for sure, i like the safari intake on the front.

#7 ·
sbeIICT said:
Nice house, nice 125cc dirtbike as well.

I used to ride a Honda Cr250r. thing was a rocket. I dont think I have any pictures on this computer. I sold it cause I needed some money.
blew up the 125 last month. using the Sx250 (ktm) she's a beast

#8 ·
idahofowler said:
hey Cade, haven't heard anything out of you in a while, good to see you're still kicking. where ya been?

That is a mud monster for sure, i like the safari intake on the front.
Yep im still kickin.. lot of stuff been goin on.. last year of school.. moved.. sold the boat and been lookin for a better one.. all kinds of stuff..

Yeah it likes the mud, but likes the water even more. Deepest i've taken it was about 7'. Don't have any pictures of me doin it, but i got some of my buddies.

Thats my buddy david.. his bike is only snorkeled to the headcase/pod so you can imagine the depth i can take mine if im careful. We ride out of crosby at a place called 90 on the river.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.