From Pintails to Mallards, share your Montana duck hunting stories here in the land of the Big Sky country.
South Carolina duck hunter here. May be moving to Eastern Montana. Interested in what the hunting is like and where to go. Is everything river hunting? Is there any field hunting or flooded field hunting?
"In some situations of extreme importance, nothing approaches so near an omniscient intelligence as the simple instinct of a faithful dog." Victor Hugo
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:32 am
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
You should put this in the montana forum.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
- Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire
- Posts: 3008
- Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:40 pm
- Location: CA
sorry, not too familiar with the hunting up in Montana, but i'll bet it's good. a quick phone call to the Montana dept. of fish and wildlife might get you some answers.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
- Posts: 3947
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:58 pm
- Location: Warren, Oregon
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:47 pm
- Location: NORMANDY, TN.
- Posts: 168
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:51 pm
glad to have another SC here. Hope you stay in state.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1892
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:12 pm
- Location: Aiken County, SC
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:47 pm
- Location: Central Louisiana
SCoutdoorsman wrote::welcome: glad to have another SC here. Hope you stay in state.
Talk 'em into givin' up!
It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
- Posts: 2312
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:15 pm
- Location: SC
Return to Montana Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests