UFC Griffin vs. Rampage

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

UFC Griffin vs. Rampage

Postby MicCog » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Did anyone watch the fight? I was pleased, it was the first PPV that I've ordered that the title fight has been worth watching!!!

I wasn't for sure that Forrest could pull it off but he was clearly the aggressor through the majority of the fight.

Did anyone watch the really bloody fight? I can't remember who he was but he fought Koshek (sp)
Tara of
MicCog LLC
MicCog
hunter

Postby duckhntr83 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:26 pm

Yeah that was a great fight. I get the UFC PPV's all the time. Chris Lytle is the one who got his "koolaid" all over the octagon. Koscheck worked him over though. Lyle does have a ton of heart.
U.S. Navy-Aviation Ordnanceman
Delta Waterfowl
Ducks Unlimited
NRA
duckhntr83
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:10 pm

First one I've missed in a while, but I'm never around on the 4th Weekend. Lots of controversy around the Forest/Rampage fight.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby woodie77 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 am

what controversy is around the forrest/rampage fight? :huh: ...i watched it as well and forrest whipped the cowboy crap out of rampage...
Ready to get wet and chase feathers
woodie77
hunter

Postby duckhntr83 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 pm

After the fight there were alot of posts about people saying Rampage should've won. They were also saying that the only way a champion should lose in a decision is if it's in a dominating fashion. There are always going to be people like that. I thought it was a damn good fight. I personally think Forrest won as well but it was a great fight regardless. I can't wait for the rematch.
U.S. Navy-Aviation Ordnanceman
Delta Waterfowl
Ducks Unlimited
NRA
duckhntr83
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 pm

I haven't seen the fight so I can't really comment too much, but I'm gonna have to go with the judges decision being right. I can't stand close decisions because there are always going to be people who say whine about it and discredit the win to the fighter who won.

I hope the rematch is immediate and soon. Knowing the UFC we may not get one too quick, but its just wrong not to give one right away.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby HowIdo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:03 pm

I also missed this PPV, but I am going to make sure and catch the free one on spike this saturday. Anderson Silva is going to keep smacking people around. I also want to watch the Affliction PPV with Fedor, but it is on the same time as the UFC.
Why lose when you can Win?

Proud to be everything Liberals cant stand!!
HowIdo
hunter

Postby atwoodflash » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:24 am

I am also looking forward to Saturdays fight. I see Rampage is in Jail now!
atwoodflash
hunter

Return to Sports