Ok LaRedneck What's up?

Discussion topics include Alaska sea duck hunting and other species.

Moderator: badandy970

Ok LaRedneck What's up?

Postby otterbfishin » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 pm

I'm hoping you are back in good old AK by now? Let's hear from you. Time to get some silvers!
otterbfishin
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am

Hey Jesse,

Sorry man i've been going non stop since i've hit the ground. Landed on a wednesday and was camping by that weekend. By fishing a lot too, smoke up some this past weekend, got some canning to do now. Got a garage sale to do this weekend weather permitting but just let me know when you want to head out for some silvers, hopefully we can make some arrangments before it gets to late.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby otterbfishin » Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:49 pm

Glad to hear you're back. Sounds like you've been going non stop, camping, catching fish, smoking and canning them! Keep up the good work. My grandson is coming up on the 13th and staying till the 20th so that grandad can teach him how to flyfish. I'm taking that week off work to be with him on the creeks and river. Maybe you and I can get in some late silver and fat rainbow fishing at the end of the month. The 20th starts moose hunting in my area and then it's ducks on the 1st of Sept! Wow this time of year is fast paced! I still have to paint the little aluminum skiff and camo it out as best as I can, and get my hand-me-down 10 horse merc going. Needs a prop shaft, prop and seals.
Take care and have fun,
Jesse
otterbfishin
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:44 am

So much to do so little time. Yes sir this time of year flys by. Before you know it were walking out to yet another frozen over pond. :no: I'm no where near ready for duck season. All my stuff is scatterd and Drake needs some polishing up. Need to hit the range, etc, etc etc. BUT still have some fish to kill. Man I love it.
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Alaska Duck Hunting