Anybody live around Dawson Creek?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Anybody live around Dawson Creek?

Postby duck nut » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:31 pm

I am considering moving to Dawson Creek and was wondering if anyone lives around there and could tell me what the duck/goose hunting is like.

I ain't going if there's no ducks!
duck nut
hunter

Postby fido » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 am

hey isn't that a TV show, seriously, where is Dawson Creek
HOOKED ON QUACK
fido
hunter

Re: Anybody live around Dawson Creek?

Postby vtx1800lover » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Hello Guys I know this is an old post but Im a newbe to the form and could ot help myself.

Dawson Creek is about 6o miles from the Alberta / BC bourder accross from Grand Prairie Alberta.
Heck I use to live and hunt fish and chase women back in the late 70's in Chetwynd just 65 miles down the highway from Dawson Creek through the pine pass. some great hunting to be had int that neck of the woods lots of waterfowl and big game shot my first moose back then.

BEst of luck, Archie
vtx1800lover
hunter

Re: Anybody live around Dawson Creek?

Postby REM1100 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:51 am

In that pristine location you will have shots at a lot of waterfowl real close as you will be the only one out there and these birds have not yet had the experience of AAA fire. You will enjoy the hunting there.
on the X in Saskatchewan
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Return to Canada Duck Hunting