Duck Hunting Forum banner

What "other" forms of transportation do you have?

4K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  AlaskaRedneK 
#1 ·

Our '66 Impala. Second owner, under 70,000 original miles. It's a little different now than it was in 1966. It's afun car to "cruise" around in. It turns a few heads.
:salude:

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks Stouff and Brian.
Nice car Chris! I had a '77 Camaro in High School. All original. Had it ready for a new paint job. When I got home from boot camp in '88, my dad had sold it for $375 to a "friend" of mine. It's still not discussed to this day! :thumbsdown:

#10 ·
hey thanks, sorry to hear that hunt! my brother had nda the same thing happen to him! he bought a brand new chevy pickup just before going into the Marines, didn't have 500 miles on it, while he was gone we parked it next to the house. Well in the midst of him being gone, a friend of the family came over and just happen to park next to it....well about anhour after she was at the house we could smell this funny smell, then we relized it was burning plastic/rubber!!!!! he car some how started on fire, it was an old plymouth horizon, anyways shure enough my dad couldn't get to my brothers new truck in time to back it away because they were parked on a few feet from each other...and up they both went....didn't hurt the house any though! still to this day dont' know why her car started on fire..it was a piece of junk anyways....needless to say we didn't tell him about it untill AFTER he was finished with boot camp.....-Chris

#11 ·
I speak to my dad, it's just not brought up. As for the friend. He put a bigger motor in it and rolled it. Probably drunk or high or both. He took a different path as I did. Three years ago I arrested him for assault and resisting arrest, he ran from us and hid in the woods with a few other guys. We waited 'em out and got 'em all. He tried to use the "we used to be best friends, why are you doing this to me" when I was putting him in the back seat.
:salude:

#12 ·
Hey Chris, do you sport a mullet and a molester mustache? Because that is the only way to look if you are going to be cruising in a bitchin camaro like that. A gold chain, some Raybans, and a Scorpions tape doesn't hurt either. Radical! :thumbsup:

#13 ·
I drive a dodge caravan. Can't beat it for hunting . take the back seats out and you have as much room as a pickup. or leave one seat in and you have enough seating for 4 people and all thier equipment. I also have a 77 ford f 250. It is my mud truck. This truck is not legal to drive on the road. it has 40 inch tires , a 6 inch lift kit and a 3 inch body lift on it. as soon as I get a digatal camerea I'll post some pics of it in the mud

#15 ·
Sounds like a sweet truck H20. Get them pics a rollin.

Hunt I hate when that happens. I've got friend that I grew up with like that. He still wants to hang out, but he's nothing but trouble. Tough to try to avoid someone that you've been friends with for so long. At least I'm not a PO and will have to arrest him someday. That must've been really hard.

#18 ·
gahunter said:
Hey Chris, do you sport a mullet and a molester mustache? Because that is the only way to look if you are going to be cruising in a bitchin camaro like that. A gold chain, some Raybans, and a Scorpions tape doesn't hurt either. Radical! :thumbsup:
well first of all its not a "camaro" its a Trans Am. I hate it when people call it a camaro, i'm mean fo rthe love of god people its writen on the back in big bolt letters!! :toofunny: nope no mullet or anything. i'm having some film developed of my last huting trip and I'll post a pic of myself....

#22 ·
I wish you didn't give those stories about vehicles dissapearing when someone goes off to boot camp... I'm scheduled to go soon, I don't want to come home and find out my car and my dog are gone!
Well the car... thats fine, I will have a truck when I come back home anyways lol...
As for rides... 94 sunbird 2 door... spray paint black lol (you can't realyl tell tho) with mt #3 sticker in the back window... and a 50cc crotch rocket pocket bike! lol...
I did have a 91 polaris indy 650 snowmobile did about 120-130, and a few dirt bikes...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.