WWIII?

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

WWIII?

Postby duk man » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 pm

This is an excerpt from an email i got from an airsoft forum i belong to. This added to my knowledge of our country going to hell in a hand basket. If we dont retaliate, this is going to start happening on our shores and borders.

And speaking of the olympics, i caught the trap shoot on tv the other day. To my dissapointment, America didnt have a shooter competing to my knowledge. I mean c'mon guys, whats wrong with this picture?

"Today is 08/08/08 and the beginning of the Olympics in China as most of you know, but strangely enough and shortly after the commencing of the Olympics this morning, Russia has began a full out attack on the country of Georgia just north of Iran and Iraq.

This is not a joke and pretty serious so I implore you pay attention to what is going on over there as this could very well be the beginning of WWIII. Now before a lot of you start in with the conspiracy crap, stop to educate yourself before speaking on stuff you have no idea about.

The United States has thousands of Marines, Army and Special Forces over there already supporting allied forces. Russia has already told us, NATO and UN Forces (3 months ago) to back off and pull our troops out of the surrounding areas or they will use preemptive nuclear strikes against our allied forces.

This is an all-out war with US backed allied forces fighting Russia and is pretty serious business and will most likely affect us here in the USA both directly and indirectly as this escalates.

The building conflict over there has been in the news for months with little innuendo news stories popping up here and there about how the US wants to go into Iran (which is backed by Russia and China). We have also been hearing how Israel (which is backed by the USA) and Iran have been in a pissing match for some time now and that is also heating up over there and we could very possibly go to war with Iran in the next few months, but then today ‘all of hell is breaking loose’ over there in Georgia, just north of Iran."
-airsoftforum.com<admin@airsoftforum.com>
Team Fowl to the Bone "in it for the limit"
duk man
account suspended for advertising/promo

Postby NHDuckHunter » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am

Yup, pretty serious, I can't believe it isn't getting more press. Georgia is an ally. We are really accountable to help defend them. Latest news is Russia called off strikes, but there is still strikes going on. Bush was talking to Putin as the military was invading.
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Re: WWIII?

Postby h2ofwlr » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 am

duk man wrote:Russia has already told us, NATO and UN Forces (3 months ago) to back off and pull our troops out of the surrounding areas or they will use preemptive nuclear strikes against our allied forces.

Scary crap indeed.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:09 am

:dito: All right you guys maybe this is what we need maybe people will vote for McCain cause he has had military experience. Just a thought.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby NHDuckHunter » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 am

WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: maybe this is what we need

You think an X- Navy pilot and POW is going to somehow help us if we go to war with Russia? McCain doesn't even have a good plan to keep the Mexicans at bay. I think our best hope would be to somehow bring Truman back. Can someone get him or Ike on the horn? What about Reagan, if thats the best we can do, I will take him right about now.

Believe me when I tell you, not sure if it was just worded oddly, but a war is Russia is not at all what we "need".
NHDuckHunter
hunter

Postby hunter20046667 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:05 pm

yes its a crying shame whats happening on this here rock we all live on. WWIII ,kinda more like the end is closer then most think.
killem all let the cook sortem out, umm good
hunter20046667
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 pm

i don't think this is about Georgia. This is about the Russians being able to move troops into Iran. Georgia just happens to be in the way. The stage is being set for some major doo doo to hit the fan. Delaying the necessary attack on Iran's nuclear facilities by the US and Israel is going to turn out to be very costly.
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:52 pm

NHDuckHunter wrote:
WisconsinWaterfowler wrote: maybe this is what we need

You think an X- Navy pilot and POW is going to somehow help us if we go to war with Russia? McCain doesn't even have a good plan to keep the Mexicans at bay. I think our best hope would be to somehow bring Truman back. Can someone get him or Ike on the horn? What about Reagan, if thats the best we can do, I will take him right about now.

Believe me when I tell you, not sure if it was just worded oddly, but a war is Russia is not at all what we "need".

That is not at all what I meant the last thing that we need is a war right now. All that I am saying is maybe someone will think to themselves hey the elections coming up do I vote for one of the youngest candidates of all time who is very inexperienced or for someone who knows something about our country. Thats all I mean. Reagon is what we need right now but he is unfortunately dead. :sad:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Sorry I didnt really pay attention to what I was typing earlier now that I looked at Im thinking what the heck sorry about that :oops:
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:10 pm

Bombing in Iran needs to happen within the hour. When Russia complains and protests let them know we stop when they start heading the other way out of Georgia...until then....bombs away. :hammer:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:15 pm

I hope WWIII takes place after waterfowl season...... :rofl: J/K
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Re: WWIII?

Postby David » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:25 pm

duk man wrote:And speaking of the olympics, i caught the trap shoot on tv the other day. To my dissapointment, America didnt have a shooter competing to my knowledge. I mean c'mon guys, whats wrong with this picture?

http://www.reuters.com/article/GCA-Olym ... 2820080812
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby solway gunner » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 pm

you just cant trust them sly old commies..send in team airsoft to shoot em up with their bb guns,thatl sort em out.
solway gunner
hunter

Postby don taylor » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:57 pm

I think the Jews are getting nervous that Iran is going to try and wipe them off the map. With Lord B. Hussein Obama the most merciful, willing to appease and negotiate with terrorist coming in, You can bet on an airstrike before the cut and run crowd gets into office. I wonder if his Muslim father would approve of him cutting ties with Isreal?

Russia is getting ready to flex some muscle and punk us down. I don't know if GW will let them do it. Whatever it is, I think if we are entering a world , or at least large scale, conflict, It really helps McCains chance of getting in. :no:
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby WisconsinWaterfowler » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:39 pm

See thats what I meant by my confusing posts up there. I dont want war but maybe we will get McCain.
WisconsinWaterfowler
hunter

Postby duk man » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 pm

thanks david. i guess i couldnt see the flags on tv the other day. i feel stupid now
Team Fowl to the Bone "in it for the limit"
duk man
account suspended for advertising/promo

Postby winters921 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:04 pm

QUACK3XS wrote:I hope WWIII takes place after waterfowl season...... :rofl: J/K

lmao very true that probly made my day because i didn't want to be the only one thinking that.

but on a serious note this is good topic and could very well happen i dont believe a full on ww3 but iran and the US going to war very possible. People should consider this when voting. And take into account we weren't far from an all out nuclear war just a short time ago. people should think do we want a president who can lead in a dire time of need or one who will make a decision that could potentially send our country down the crapper. i am not even old enough to vote so what does it matter what i say lol but that was my two cents
winters921
hunter

Postby CLUTCHfan » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:44 am

Russia? Georgia? Iran? China? Who wants to hear about stuff like that on the news? I want more Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan. What about the important stuff like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's babies. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
TNAL45 wrote:I like my beer like I like my violence....Domestic.
CLUTCHfan
Former DHC Ball Buster

Location: Behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore.

Postby rmh » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:58 am

Some police chief said Lindsay had gone over to the "dark side".
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby pennsyltucky » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:26 pm

rmh wrote:Some police chief said Lindsay had gone over to the "dark side".

she got a black girlfriend now? :huh:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby rmh » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:45 pm

No, a girl friend. I haven't talked to her lately to catch up.
2013 Totals
1 2003 Ford Focus (harvested by a 6 point whitetail)
1 1991 Chevy Lumina (harvested by a PT Cruiser)
rmh
hunter

Postby chrispbrown27 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:34 pm

Obviously I'm posting after the cease-fire has been signed, but come on guys, do you really think Russia wants an all out war with us? Sure, they're going to flex some muscle and talk big but they know we've got some big guns point in their direction too.
I do find it amazing that after they went broke and the iron curtain fell down they were buddy buddy with us, but as soon as this oil money popped up they immediately begin they're bomber flights and start smack talking.
In my opinion it'll be a few years before Russia is a real threat. Right now they are concerned about building back up their resources and maybe gathering up "allies".
Chris
Vegetarian- Indian word for lousy hunter.
chrispbrown27
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:56 pm

chrispbrown27 wrote:Obviously I'm posting after the cease-fire has been signed
One that they are basically ignoring. Didn't Hitler sign a bunch of these? It's a time tested tactic to buy time.

chrispbrown27 wrote:do you really think Russia wants an all out war with us?
Of course not, they want to see what they can get without a fight. They want to answer the question of how far can they go. They take two provinces from a small U.S. alley and see what we do. That's why we need to over react and move to bring Ukraine into NATO and provide troops to the part of Georgia that was not taking, serious sanctions, and even another reason to greatly expand our drilling for oil and everything else to collapse oil prices.

I agree they do not want a war that is why we need to flex our muscle. We want them bitching about what we are doing and not us bitching about what they are doing.

If we don't flex our muscle and just ask them politely to stop, we are going to ulitimately sacrifice the lives of millions of our allies in the region and run the risk of a large war. Do you really think their long-term plan were just these two little provinces?

Putin is an impotent little manic that can't stand it and will kill as many people as he needs to to prove he is an important guy. He will throw more temper tantrums to prove he's a big man. He will keep pushing until we push back and we need to push back immediately and hard.

Of course, surrender is alway an option. Obama '08.

Let's not let them become a real threat. I assume you are not willing to sacrifice our allies to them. We screwed up and should have prevented this from happening in the first place. We have no excuse for not doing everything in our power from preventing their next move, which will happen if we look weak.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby DuckMN » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 pm

There are a couple ways to look at this one guys. Isn't this where we were at with North Korea not that long ago? What happened there? I mean sure its possible that North Korea no longer exists, nobody would miss it, but the more common explanation is that some sort of diplomacy *gasp* went down in the face of a real nuclear threat. I am somewhat confident the same will happen in this instance.

Besides, WWIII? What gives? Coupla briefcases opened, a few buttons pressed, phone calls made, couple hours later everything is gone, save a few 50 legged cockroaches and your mother-in-law. Quick and painless, unlike the current war(s).

I just turned 18, guess what I just had to register for? I sleep pretty well at night knowing that the world leaders fear the same things we do, and we have been closer to complete annihilation than this before. The fact that my parents survived to have me, and the fact that I have two arms instead of 9 is proof that the Cuban missile crisis was dealt with well enough. I never lived through the cold war, but when this gets scarier than that was, let me know. Then I'll worry.

The truth is we are just seconds from the end of the world at any given point in time, as I type this, ten minutes from now, in two days or maybe never. The world is literally and figuratively wired to explode (starting in Moscow, DC, London, Berlin, Paris, etc etc) in minutes with the right trigger, and neither us nor the media will see it coming. If it does end its gonna be over before you know it. The stuff we see on the news is the stuff being attended to by leaders of the western world who don't want to see WWIII any more than we do, and those guys are the best in the business. So just sit back, relax, and wait for the blinding light you'll never see coming.
DuckMN
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum