Where to go?

A waterfowl discussion forum focusing on Kansas duck hunting.

Moderators: T Man, Mallyard, cluckmeister, yellowlab, dukhntr

Where to go?

Postby doane25 » Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:47 pm

hey guys i'm new to this site, and i was just needing a little info. i grew up here in central kansas, around mcpherson, and have hunted all over kansas. the one place that i haven't hunted around at all is the wichita area.

here is my problem. i just transferred to wichita state and am now living in in wichita. where is there to do some serious duck and goose hunting around here???? i have no idea so any help would be great...
doane25
hunter

Re: Where to Go!

Postby Captain16 » Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:23 am

Hey Doane, I just happened to find this website and ran across your message. I just moved here to Wichita last year and am pretty much beginning and learning how to duck hunt and am going to try goose huning this year as well maybe. This will be my second year duck hunting and I have only hunted Cheney Lake and Mcpherson Wetlands. I am originally from Salina and still kind of learning the area myself. Let me know if you would like to tag along duck or goose hunting this year. Like I say, I am pretty new to Duck hunting and the area. I do have a Duck Boat that I purchased from my neighbor and in the process of getting more decoys and everything. Let me know sometime if you would like to meet up for some hunting?
Captain16
hunter

Return to Kansas Duck Hunting