Duck Hunting Forum banner

Massachusetts DHC Classifieds

85K views 229 replies 82 participants last post by  Noreaster 
#1 ·
Here's the place to post "non commercial" Hunting related items for sale.
Please remove your item when it sells. If you don't know how to do this, ask a moderator.

Remember that PICS help things sell!!!

DHC RULES FOR THE CLASSIFIEDS, READ BEFORE POSTING OR BUYING
http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=724

Good luck!

Mike

#2 ·
Reposted for Wheeler

SOLD!!

I have a 1930's glass over wood sculling boat for sale. I am told that is was made in Portsmouth NH in the 30's by a guy named Cass Adams. Cass Adams was a Captain who ran barges around Great Bay. The boat was wood and was later glassed over in the 50's i am the 4th owner of the boat. It is in good condition some of the exposed wood is starting to check. It is not punky. I have a 2002 venture trailer for it and the sculling oar I believe it is around 7' 10" long. I also have a lead counter weight. I am asking $500.00 for the package but will entertain trades.

#3 ·
hey guys im looking for a used or new 12 ga over under. I am looking for as cheap as possible, its a present for my father. I looked at kittery and they had one for 325 but i went up there to buy it and they said some guy took the last one. I know that they are generally expensive so if i cant get an o/u ill settle for a pump ( he will have to deal with it ). Like i have already said as cheap as possible yet still a good working gun would be nice. PM me or ill check here, thanks guys

#4 ·
:rolleyes: Go to ***** and get the Stoeger 3000 STF o/u. $350 and it is a great gun. I bought it because I wanted an o/u that I didn't mind getting dirty while duck hunting. I have many shotguns and this is one the best guns for the price I've ever owned. (with the exception of the 870 wingmaster, of course) Just bought it in June and I have already shot well over 1000 rounds through it with not one problem. Some people have not like it from what I've read, but everyone who has tried mine loved it.

I do not hunt with an autoloader anymore, which to me is not very sporting. But I do own 2, which I'll pass to my son.

I shoot at the East Warren Rod and Gun club in RI, which is practically walking distance from my house. I live in MA.

#5 ·
New, never been used Acrylic Kyrptonite Buck Gardner Duck Call- $90 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Lightly Used Acrylic Kyrptonite Buck Gardner Duck Call-$70.....This Call retails for 150.....

Used Acrylic Double Nasty XL Buck Gardner Duck Call (Dard Green)....$65

Used Acrylic "Shawn Stahl" Series SS-2 Buck Gardner Short Reed goose call(Black Barrel/Black Insert- $35
Used Acrylic "Shawn Stahl" Series SS-1 Buck Gardner Short Reed goose call(Black Barrel/Smoke Insert)- $35 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT
Used Acrylic "Shawn Stahl" Series SS-2 Buck Gardner Short Reed goose call (Bill Saunders sig guts) These guts are a factory defect and are loose, but easily fixed with tape(Black Barrel/Ivory Insert) - $20....These calls with the Shawn Stahl sig are no longer being made...

Used Black Acrylic Canada Hammer Buck Gardner Short Reed Goose Call- $20....Call is no longer being made SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Used Black Acrylic Fowl Mouth Buck Gardner Double Reed Duck Call-$20...Again, call is no longer in production....

All calls are in great shape, clean and tuned before shipped....All sales through paypal...If you dont have paypal I would meet if in a reasonable distance...in MASS

FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Looking for a 24 gun safe
- Fire Protection Rated
- Key only is ok, but prefer combination lock
- Can pick up.

#9 ·
Also looking for Carlson Chokes

-12g Invector / Winchoke
-Extended
-2 sets
Imp Cyl. thru Full

pm me

#10 ·
SOLDJust north of the State line. Figured one of you guys may be interested:

14 foot Fiberglass sneak / scull type boat. Cockpit is approx 7'X30", Have used it for several years with a trolling motor and/or pushpole. O.D. green with wood grass rails, motor mount and plywood cockpit cover included.
Just have too many boats right now. No trailer or motor. 500.00

Located in Southern NH

#11 ·
Ray,

How much does it weigh? can one person move it from the truck to the water relatively easy?

Thanks Mike.

rjbadfish said:
Just north of the State line. Figured one of you guys may be interested:

14 foot Fiberglass sneak / scull type boat. Cockpit is approx 7'X30", Have used it for several years with a trolling motor and/or pushpole. O.D. green with wood grass rails, motor mount and plywood cockpit cover included.
Just have too many boats right now. No trailer or motor. 500.00

Located in Southern NH

#12 ·
Mike, Not sure of the exact weight. I can move it around on a salt flat when needed (pushpoles in 3-5 inches of water) but it would take two guys to get it in the back of a pick up. At 14 feet long I think it would be a little too long for the beds of most pickups. I bought it several years ago at Ducker's Day and drove it home in the back of my truck :fingerpt: . Since then it has been on a trailer.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
Guys I have a 14 sunfish that i used as a layout in the marsh down the cape great shape ,and I have a little row boat that I used to get out to blind s that I dont' use needs ne wood transsome good summer projected $100.00 take both boats

PM me

Thanks Tim
boat1.jpg
boat1.jpg

Attachments

#16 ·
Tim D said:
Guys I have a 14 sunfish that i used as a layout in the marsh down the cape great shape ,and I have a little row boat that I used to get out to blind s that I dont' use needs ne wood transsome good summer projected $100.00 take both boats

PM me

Thanks Tim View attachment 2 View attachment 2
John. 14 feet and ready to kill ducks :hi:

Mike

#20 ·
I have a 1965 Madoc duck boa w/ 6hp evinrude with galvinized trailer this is a great boat one guy and some decoys very sneaky , boat is fiberglass with ceder strips on the the floor $ 2400 obo

Tim

Attachments

#22 ·
Misc decoys for sale , great decoys for some one starting off or filling in a spread , I'm not going to split up $100 takes all most are weighted keel , the pintail silo i have a dz not all pictured , there are Lake St clair decoys the bottom mallards and some cans ,just cleanning out the shed !!

Tim

Attachments

#25 ·
Pitcher,

I'll take 6, if anyone else wants the other 6.
No black ducks in Texas? Man, the hunting must suck down there. :tongue:

#26 ·
Cabela's Interceptor Ultimate Layout Blind
only used this previous season on a few hunts. shadow grass cammo. great condition. 180.00

"Built for the serious waterfowler, this blind has what it takes to keep you concealed and comfortable until it's time to pop open the twin-door covers and take the birds down. The camo cover is 600D polyester with weather-resistant PVC backing. A camo mesh face screen has an adjustable wire edge. The waterproof floor is sealed 1,000D PVC tarpaulin with 1,200D polyester corner reinforcement. A wide, adjustable seat features a movable, ergonomic back support cushion and improved headrest. There are zippers on the extended flagging ports, and a full, dog-compatible zippered foot pouch. For convenience there's a movable drink holder and double large-sized mesh shell pouches."

I'll also throw in 1 doz. collapsable full body canadas if someone wants them or would sell seperataley for 70.00.

Cabela's SuperMag 1600 Waders

Used this past season on less than 10 hunts. Warmest, most comfortable waders I've had. But, I don't need 1600 grams of insulation for hunting SE Texas :hammer: 170.00

"We created the very pinnacle of waterfowling-wader performance by packing the best features into a rugged, incredibly warm 5mm-neoprene package. Even though we've loaded more performance into these waders than our competition's closest version, ours are priced $50 less than theirs. The bootfeet are insulated with warmth-trapping 1,600-gram Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation, making them the warmest on the market. The 5mm neoprene is covered with Armor-Flex™ for iron-like abrasion resistance and excellent mobility. Air-bob outsoles have deep molded lugs. To keep your ammunition, choke tubes and other small accessories close, we included a quick-detach shell pouch with 24 shell loops. Our front-pocket system incorporates a pass-through fleece-lined handwarmer pocket, a storm-flapped top-entry storage pouch and three front compartments for convenient access to your calls. The handwarmer pocket has a heat-pack pocket that hangs freely at your fingertips."

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Waders:

Layout:

skirt pulled up to show the 10" of waterproofing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.