Obama Agenda

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obama Agenda

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:57 am

This was in my new NRA Magazine. We will be hurting of this idiot carries thru with his anti gun agenda. Aparently he wants to stack the court with anti's too.

"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ohsay » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am

You don't actually believe everything you read, do you?
say what?
ohsay
hunter

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:02 am

ohsay wrote:You don't actually believe everything you read, do you?
:huh:

People did not believe the NRA when they published that Clinton had an anti-gun agenda either but he implimented an "assult weapons" Ban or have you forgotten about that. I personally have not found anything published by the NRA that has not been researched or could not be verified. I really do not like either the R or D canidate just like last time. But This guy is also known to be PRO UN which has been trying for years to disarm private gun owners. He already has negative history in chicago with gun owners.

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby treedog » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 am

http://nraila.org/obama/
'nuff said.
treedog
hunter

Postby jrockncash » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:26 am

Thats from the link and if you want sources go to the link and look them up.

Yup he picked a good partner to run with. Old Joe Biden the actual author of the Assault Weapons Ban.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against the confirmation of 2 of the 5 Justices that affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms.

FACT: Barack Obama voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry.1

FACT: Barack Obama wants to re-impose the failed and discredited Clinton Gun Ban.15

FACT: Barack Obama voted to ban almost all rifle ammunition commonly used for hunting and sport shooting.3

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.9

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4

FACT: Barack Obama voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people
who use firearms in self-defense.5

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6

FACT: Barack Obama refused to sign a friend-of-the-court Brief in support of individual Second Amendment rights in the Heller case.

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”8

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2

FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14

FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month handgun purchase restrictions.16

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
jrockncash
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 am

I'm beginning ro get furious and shake with anger everytime I read one of these topics about gun control and just Obama in general.

What the hell is he thinking that eliminating guns is going to stop anything! All he's going to do is keep the law abiding citizens from owning! :mad: And that's going to make us more vulnerable to crime.

He is one of the biggest wastes of life I've ever seen :no: And if he gets elected we're just about ruined.

But on the other hand he's slipping in the polls so it looks as if the majority of the populous is starting to see how worthless he is.
devildog28
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:45 am

Oh don't think for a second that Senator Infanticide Obama does not want to take your guns away. He is staying way far from this issue cuz he knows the second he says he wants to ban guns or impose anything on that list, that will loose the election for him.

He is starting to be exposed for the Marxist he is...and that is a good thing.
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:01 am

Redline29 wrote:Oh don't think for a second that Senator Infanticide Obama does not want to take your guns away. He is staying way far from this issue cuz he knows the second he says he wants to ban guns or impose anything on that list, that will loose the election for him.

He is starting to be exposed for the Marxist he is...and that is a good thing.

The NRA just got a brand new member a little bit ago! And if he does try to I would like to think that the whole industry as a whole would band together to stop any attempt.
devildog28
hunter

Postby tripleCBoykins » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:58 am

Ohsay where is your rebuttle to the responses?
Hunt with Boykins
tripleCBoykins
hunter

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:43 pm

tripleCBoykins wrote:Ohsay where is your rebuttle to the responses?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Obama continued............

Postby kydrakecaller » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:44 pm

George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:

1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;

2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;

3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.

4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +

5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations o'seas, living large!...

But American's wanted 'CHANGE'! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress and yep--we got 'CHANGE' all right!.....

1) Consumer confidence has plummeted ;

2) Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing!;

3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);

4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS & prices still dropping;

5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.

6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~11,300--$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS AND MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YEP , IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...AND WE SURE AS HELL GOT IT!!!....NOW 'BO', the DEM'S CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT--AND THE POLLS SAY HE'S GONNA BE 'THE MAN'--CLAIMS HE'S GONNA REALLY GIVE US CHANGE!!....JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YA THINK YOU CAN STAND???..... :help:
Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground
with sticks, it was called witchcraft...
Today, it's called golf.
kydrakecaller
hunter

Postby winters921 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:58 am

oo boy i hope this never happens because i am willing to fight for my right to bear arms. if something like this even starts happening like taking away citizens guns and such i see a new American revolution starting to boil. It kills me because people always say why do you need guns my simple response is guns guts and glory built this country and if they take that away from us whats stopping them from going back to the old ways. Its our right and was put in the bill of rights for a reason. my 2 cents or dollars worth
winters921
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:59 am

winters921 wrote:oo boy i hope this never happens because i am willing to fight for my right to bear arms. if something like this even starts happening like taking away citizens guns and such i see a new American revolution starting to boil. It kills me because people always say why do you need guns my simple response is guns guts and glory built this country and if they take that away from us whats stopping them from going back to the old ways. Its our right and was put in the bill of rights for a reason. my 2 cents or dollars worth

That right there is why I get so angry every time I see something like that idiot proposing things like he did. Does he realize that he would basically have to create a "gestapo" like agency to rid the country of guns? Not only that but, there would be mass violence to accemplish this!

As for your new revolution idea, I think it would happen and be successful. Most of the country realizes our freedoms, but unfortunatly all we hear about is the liberal morons.
devildog28
hunter

Postby MM » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:08 am

For the past year I have been tring to tell my friends to get an assault rifle while they can... Even high cap pistols... Obama is the worst thing that can happen to our rights, especially with his VP. I don't think our other choice dislikes guns but I think the will also pass bans.

The point is, GET GUNS WHILE YOU CAN! Buy them before they get banned. Hell if nothing else it will be a good investment :thumbsup:
Like us on facebook! Reelfishingchat.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ReelFishi ... 6234462878
MM
Super Moderator

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:41 am

I am building 3 More AR-15's Not only to have them but because I love to shoot them. also looking at Mag extensions for my shotguns and a couple of 1911's.

Being that the 1911 started as a military side arm these idiots could ban them too based on their military heritage.

waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby jaysweet3 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:21 pm

MM wrote:For the past year I have been tring to tell my friends to get an assault rifle while they can... Even high cap pistols... Obama is the worst thing that can happen to our rights, especially with his VP. I don't think our other choice dislikes guns but I think the will also pass bans.

The point is, GET GUNS WHILE YOU CAN! Buy them before they get banned. Hell if nothing else it will be a good investment :thumbsup:

I see the writing on the wall the same as you do. I picked up a couple of pieces in the last year that i have wanted for a while. Even with the win with the Heller case, there still is a huge threat to our sport. If Obama is elected, hunting ducks with a new semi auto could be a thing of the past.
jaysweet3
hunter

Postby MM » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:13 pm

jaysweet3 wrote:
MM wrote:For the past year I have been tring to tell my friends to get an assault rifle while they can... Even high cap pistols... Obama is the worst thing that can happen to our rights, especially with his VP. I don't think our other choice dislikes guns but I think the will also pass bans.

I see the writing on the wall the same as you do. I picked up a couple of pieces in the last year that i have wanted for a while. Even with the win with the Heller case, there still is a huge threat to our sport. If Obama is elected, hunting ducks with a new semi auto could be a thing of the past.

Your damn right. People that don't live in IL don't understand. Once a month (that you hear about) they are trying to get gun bans passed in this state. Thank God for the NRA! They have a very strong support here and have bill boards / signs all over. They stay on top of all the crap that goes in.

Get them while you can boys!
MM
Super Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:23 pm

MM wrote:
jaysweet3 wrote:

Your damn right. People that don't live in IL don't understand. Once a month (that you hear about) they are trying to get gun bans passed in this state. Thank God for the NRA! They have a very strong support here and have bill boards / signs all over. They stay on top of all the crap that goes in.

Get them while you can boys!

I feel so bad for you people there :mad: Are they trying to pass the same bans over and over or just coming up with new ubsurd ones?
devildog28
hunter

Postby MM » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:03 pm

both... They are actually trying to ban all .50 cal guns in the state. Not rifles, all .50 cals. Rifles, muzzle loaders, and a 12ga is pretty damn close to a .50.

It will never pass but they are trying...

They are trying to make it so all ammo has a stamp on it. If it does not have the state / county seal, it will be illegal ammo! This would drive the ammo through the roof and is POINTLESS! Bad people have unregistered guns. They are not going to register their ammo!
MM
Super Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:15 pm

MM wrote:both... They are actually trying to ban all .50 cal guns in the state. Not rifles, all .50 cals. Rifles, muzzle loaders, and a 12ga is pretty damn close to a .50.

It will never pass but they are trying...

They are trying to make it so all ammo has a stamp on it. If it does not have the state / county seal, it will be illegal ammo! This would drive the ammo through the roof and is POINTLESS! Bad people have unregistered guns. They are not going to register their ammo!

I see the ammo seal as just another way of lining the pockets of some groups. There is no reason for it! Isn't The idoit's VP pick the IL senator?
devildog28
hunter

Postby MM » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 pm

No. Obama is an IL Senator and Biden is a Delaware Senator. Close enough... They both suck!
MM
Super Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:56 am

MM wrote:No. Obama is an IL Senator and Biden is a Delaware Senator. Close enough... They both suck!

Yea they're both a waste of breath. It's very disturbing to think what we're in for should they win. Them and whatever quack cabinet in place would be our own worst enemy.

Tonight I was thinking something that drew parallels to what our enemies abroad want. Which is basically to change our way of life and dispose of our liberties. What's the difference in that and the liberals trying to take them away here besides their mailing address and ethnicity :huh: ? What would those that took and oath to defend against ALL enemies foreign AND domestic do? I don't mean anything by that except that it's kind of a paradox :thumbsup:
devildog28
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 am

:moon: ----> Obama
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby don taylor » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:32 am

You guys are going to get ulcers.

Since I recently started drinking again, I started to hang in a local bar owned by a bunch of cops. They have informed me that they are expecting celebratory riots if he wins, and VIOLENT riots if he loses. Now isn't the time to buy guns, now is the time to buy ammo.
BIGGER WATER DECOYS

Chairman- The Allegheny Chapter of Delta Waterfowl.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/4277478 ... 6859634909
don taylor
Forum & State Moderator

Postby devildog28 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 am

don taylor wrote:You guys are going to get ulcers.

Since I recently started drinking again, I started to hang in a local bar owned by a bunch of cops. They have informed me that they are expecting celebratory riots if he wins, and VIOLENT riots if he loses. Now isn't the time to buy guns, now is the time to buy ammo.

Yeah youre probably right :yes:

I found your info from the cops interesting. I noticed that the response from this "certain" group would be violence in either case, which is typical :no:
devildog28
hunter

Next

Return to Controversial Issues Forum