Duck Hunting Forum banner

Nuts and Bolts

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  cut_un 
#1 ·
As I'm sure we all are getting ready for this next season ...Just wondering what you guys are doing to "get ready". I for one have a new boat :getdown: so it's all new for me this year. I have a 16" roughtneck and running a cabela's nothern shore blind on it. Just about finished rigging it so now it's time to shart playing with my deks. What are ya'll up to????

#5 ·
A 17 foot deep V CC Lowe. It has a fast grass blind on it to blend in with the marsh grass on the shore. It can hunt three with not a lot of problems. Get's tight with three and a dog though. It takes the wind and waves a little better than a flat bottom boat. Hard to get real shallow though.

#6 ·
BD, sounds like you do a lot /some hunting on "de shore". Wondering where you stay when you go over?. Living in Chester, you must hunt several days at a time or do you own a place.. I need to find a good clean motel/hotel that I can drag my junk over and stay for a few days. Do you have any recomendations?

#7 ·
Boat is now one step closer to being ready. camoed it up tonight , I swear it's setting somewhere in the yard :salude: But I just can't see it out there :thumbsup: Will start fitting the folding blind to it and with a bit of tweeking , It's time to hunt :laughing: :laughing:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.