This is awesome
1. Pluck the entire duck remove guts, wings, and legs below the knuckle singe off hair.
2. Marinade duck in Soy Sauce, Garlic, brown sugar, and Orange Juice over night.
3. Take a small pot put it on the stove on a med/low heat add 1 cup orange marmalade jelly, 2 cups orange juice, 1/4 soy sauce, and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Reduce until it coats the back of a spoon.
4. Light your BBQ with Indirect heat meaning your heat should be to one side or the other, your ducks will not be directly over the fire.
5. Stuff your ducks with what ever oranges are in season. Place ducks on the BBQ add your favorite smoke and keep an eye on them, with all the sugar they will burn if you don't watch them. Baste with the Sauce you made in your pot. It should take depending on your fire, anywhere from 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours. When it's done chow down.
You will love it.