mairrage

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:35 pm

idaho_redneck wrote:dont you ever disrespect me or my mom :mad:

Am I supposed to be scared? :rolleyes:

Let me know when I am supposed to be scared of a racist, naive, pwned little punk of a redneck. :rofl:

Boo!!! :nana:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby idaho_redneck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:38 pm

seastreet wrote:

Let me know when I am supposed to be scared of a racist, naive, pwned little punk of a redneck. :rofl:

im not tryin to scare any1 its fun and all to busts some1s ass. but when you bring in family it just crosses the line.honestly dont talk about my family. it aint my fault its so screwed up :mad:
"DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT!... You did it didn't you?
idaho_redneck
hunter

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:48 pm

idaho_redneck wrote:
seastreet wrote:

im not tryin to scare any1 its fun and all to busts some1s ass. but when you bring in family it just crosses the line.honestly dont talk about my family. it aint my fault its so screwed up :mad:

You brought your mom into the fray, not me. I personally think you are an internet troll in hear to get your thrills in working people up into a frenzy. Either that or you are in the wrong forum. I suggest you try www.KKK.com.

And any day that you think you are brave enough to attempt to "bust my ass", please bring it on. You are the one biting off far more than you can chew. Perhaps you should read the guidelines of the forum and see where you are about to go. Either way, I could give 2 cents about what you or your mom are doing.

I suggest you take your prejudiced opinions elsewhere, because no one here cares when you act the way you have already. :moon:
seastreet
hunter

Postby idaho_redneck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:51 pm

im not racist. and for the record ill take ya any time. u talk the talk but do ya walk the walk big boy? :boxing:
idaho_redneck
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:58 pm

Someone LOCK this.......It's a :lame: duck
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby David » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:04 pm

idaho_redneck, he never said anything about your mother. Calm down and stop threatening members or your get you'll get a time out.

He said I smell a troll. A troll is internet language for someone that starts a thread just to get an argument started. Now if you want to talk like an adult and have a discussion about the topic, that is fine. If you just want to jump to conclusions and pick internet fights, then go away.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby idaho_redneck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:06 pm

:sorry: im srry for being an ass guys. forgive me?? :oops:
idaho_redneck
hunter

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:07 pm

idaho_redneck wrote:im not racist. and for the record ill take ya any time. u talk the talk but do ya walk the walk big boy? :boxing:

How old are you kid? 18?

I have gunshot wounds older than you.

Again, please tell me when I'm supposed tobe scared. :rolleyes:
seastreet
hunter

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:08 pm

David wrote:idaho_redneck, he never said anything about your mother. Calm down and stop threatening members or your get you'll get a time out.

He said I smell a troll. A troll is internet language for someone that starts a thread just to get an argument started. Now if you want to talk like an adult and have a discussion about the topic, that is fine. If you just want to jump to conclusions and pick internet fights, then go away.

Well put David. :thumbsup:

With that thought, I will digress.
seastreet
hunter

Postby David » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:16 pm

It's fine to have debates about subjects, that's one of the things that make this country better. Just try and do it in an adult manner.

Seastreet, I'll assume your next to last post was posted before seeing mine. Both guys are forgiven, now kiss and make up. Unless your different races, because that would be gross. I'm kidding of course, it's the gayness that would be gross. Still kidding. I'm just glad we got that part worked out.
ImageImageImage
David
Lefty

Postby idaho_redneck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:18 pm

is it all good guys? one hunter to another?
idaho_redneck
hunter

Postby seastreet » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:20 pm

David wrote:It's fine to have debates about subjects, that's one of the things that make this country better. Just try and do it in an adult manner.

Indeed.

David wrote:Seastreet, I'll assume your next to last post was posted before seeing mine.

That would be a correct assumption.

David wrote: Both guys are forgiven, now kiss and make up. Unless your different races, because that would be gross. I'm kidding of course, it's the gayness that would be gross. Still kidding. I'm just glad we got that part worked out.

How about a simple digression from the discussion? :shades:
seastreet
hunter

Postby idaho_redneck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:22 pm

hey seastreet we good?
idaho_redneck
hunter

Re: mairrage

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:26 pm

dudejcb wrote:
idaho_redneck wrote:black husband and a white wife. i dont think thats right

Were you home-schooled or are you naturally this stupid? Oops, I just read that you are pretty young, so will cut you some slack. But you do need to think a bit more before posting something like this.

Boy oh boy, look who decided to show up. Let the party begin... :party:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby idaho_redneck » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 pm

guys im srry i even brought it up!
idaho_redneck
hunter

Postby Montanafowler » Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:58 pm

seastreet wrote:How old are you kid? 18?

hey, don't be knockin' the good 18 year olds, some of us are alright :biggrin:
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
Montanafowler
Forum Moderator

Postby winters921 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:02 am

LOCK AND SAY GOODNIGHT LOL
winters921
hunter

Re: mairrage

Postby dudejcb » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:01 am

TakeEm12 wrote:
dudejcb wrote:
idaho_redneck wrote:black husband and a white wife. i dont think thats right

Were you home-schooled or are you naturally this stupid? Oops, I just read that you are pretty young, so will cut you some slack. But you do need to think a bit more before posting something like this.

Whats wrong with being homeschooled? I know people who are and they turned out pretty good. You were in the public screwl system wernt you?

Some home-schooled kids turn out fine and some pubic school kids do also. that said, i've seen many home-schooled kids who fall way behind simply becaseu most parents do not have teaching skills or do not teach certain commonly viewed as requisite things.

There is one home school mom here that sends her son to two different high schools to attend a single class at each. When the schedules at both high schools did not conform to her work schedule (remember, she's supposed to be at home schoolin them kids) she insisted that the high school change class times to suit her needs. Obviously she's doing a bang up job.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby captainduckhead » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Has anyone else gotten the impression that this is Tyler's cousin from Idaho? I've hooked up with black chicks, hispanic chicks, asians. If any of them were compatable with me I would have married them, hell, maybe I would have been better off marrying them than the one I chose. Who cares what race they are? It's attitude, and mentality that makes someone what they are. I would rather have my daughter marry a very nice, well spoken, respectful black guy, than a white kid who uses poor grammar, angers quickly, has a low level of education, and spouts off ignorant opinions before thinking them through...not that I'm pointing out anyone specifically of course.
Mojo Mallards are gay
captainduckhead
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:12 pm

idahos 15
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby idaho_redneck » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:48 pm

ya im 15, ya i made a mistake, ya i deserve the bashing cause i started a stupid thread, ya ill think before i say somethin next time. i am sorry to all that i offended or i irratated. honestly please forgive me. im human i made a mistake. dont we all do it at some time or another? good luck to ya all this season.
idaho_redneck
hunter

Postby MinnesotaDan » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:58 pm

I think ethnic chicks can be hot as hell, and the fact my grandparents may not approve just makes the attraction even stronger. Oh how I love the mochachina.
Nobody cares about your season totals.
MinnesotaDan
hunter

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:09 pm

idaho_redneck wrote:ya im 15, ya i made a mistake, ya i deserve the bashing cause i started a stupid thread, ya ill think before i say somethin next time. i am sorry to all that i offended or i irratated. honestly please forgive me. im human i made a mistake. dont we all do it at some time or another? good luck to ya all this season.

im 15 to when my parents first got divorced my mom went out with a wanabe gangster he hated my country ways but i was respectful and she finally saw that he was not right for her and she now is married to a good old boy i understand your position

and i do not think idaho is racist

im not racist but if i white guy hispanic guy or black guy wants to causes trouble they are all thugs in my eyes
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter

Postby Chris Bishop » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 am

I love SEASTREETS line"I personally think you are an internet troll in hear to get your thrills in working people up into a frenzy".
I bet you dont eh boy!! lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Chris Bishop
hunter

Previous

Return to Controversial Issues Forum