Republican Hypocrisy

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby bluewing77 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:51 am

i'll be honest here -- for all the buzz -- i've watched a few Palin interviews the last few days and to put it nicely i'm a bit underwhelmed. what i saw was alot of tail chasing and not answering the questions directly. sure, most if not all politicians do that, but i was expecting alot more from her. well at least she's pro-gun...:thumbsup:
bluewing77
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:07 am

The idiot notion when speaking of Sarah Palin is far off the mark, which is exactly why the leftists are breaking out their rubber sheets, preparing for a flooding of the bed linen that will make Ike look like a midsummer dew.

Why are they so terror-stricken? Perhaps because the leftists with any common sense whatsoever are already getting a wake-up to the reality that this woman is smart, independent and tough as nails. An idiot? Naw, not even close to the idiot-level that they put Bush at. Didn't that "idiot Bush" ass-wrangle the leftists and cause some bedwetting of his own?

I love the whining, moaning and gnashing that fear brings out from lefties. Music to my ears. Oh well, guys, there, there... you can always go for it again in 2012.

McCain/Palin '08 Palin/Romney '12 :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:11 am

Redline,
You know what I'm going to say before I say it because you know I'll come back with the truth. It just isn't aligned with what is printed in the Republican "Playbook"
I've never told anyone to "Think for themselves" That would be dude.

As for the rest of your post,,,ImageImageImage
My wife watched this yesterday morning while I was out hunting. She says it's right on the money. That McCain was squirming like the snake he is. I don't watch the View, but I'd like to have seen that one.
http://news.yahoo.com/story//politico/2 ... tico/13412

Scared of Palin? Not at all. She doesn't even look sure of herself. She won't answer a question without sidelining its purpose and filibustering. She's a typical Spin Master for the Right Wingnuts.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby pennsyltucky » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 am

Redline29 wrote: Brydog...this is how I see things also.
PT the only thing you missed in that was the Gov maintaining a strong military.
ya, that kinda goes under the borders/protection part. i simplified a little too far probably...

Back to Brydog...Seastreet is right, you are a walking talking (posting) DNC talking point. I know what you are going to say before you even post it. You tell people to think for themselves, and yet everything you say is not your own thought. Seriously. Everything you say is strait out of the democrat play book. attack, attack, attack offer nothing new.

There is not one conservitive on here that has said that they like everything George W has done. There is not one conservitive on here that has said they like the way everything is being run in this country...but that escapes you.

I guess when somebody is so intellectual dishonest and blinded by
ideology that that may happen.

bush is to the republicans as obama is to the democrats. why would they pick such a lame-o in a sure-thing year? :huh:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 am

Now now Bry. let's show some repect for your soon to be VP. :rofl: :lol: :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 am

DuckinFool wrote:The idiot notion when speaking of Sarah Palin is far off the mark, which is exactly why the leftists are breaking out their rubber sheets, preparing for a flooding of the bed linen that will make Ike look like a midsummer dew.

Why are they so terror-stricken? Perhaps because the leftists with any common sense whatsoever are already getting a wake-up to the reality that this woman is smart, independent and tough as nails. An idiot? Naw, not even close to the idiot-level that they put Bush at. Didn't that "idiot Bush" ass-wrangle the leftists and cause some bedwetting of his own?

I love the whining, moaning and gnashing that fear brings out from lefties. Music to my ears. Oh well, guys, there, there... you can always go for it again in 2012.

McCain/Palin '08 Palin/Romney '12 :yes:

Dream on Fool ! Within 2 weeks McSame and Paling will be in a downward spiral. They're showing America what they truly are. Liars, Spin Masters, and Hypocrites. :thumbsdown:
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:27 am

We are going to see aren't we? :thumbsup: :yes: :biggrin:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 am

Palin Lies :
http://lots-o-thoughts.blogspot.com/200 ... on-it.html
It's not a credible site, Blah, Blah, Blah,,,,
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:31 am

DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:40 am

Those polls are a lot like watching the weather forecast. It's mostly speculation.
Like I said earlier, I expect to see McSame/Paling head into a downward spiral after everyone see's the real Palin and are over their curiousity aspect. After everyone realizes that most of McSames campaign ads are nothing but over dramatizations and Bullschidt, team McCain will be packin' their trash and going home,,, defeated. If thats the case, we're still screwed with Obama. Just not as screwed. Unless you're main worry is guns, and you Righties are most definately over dramatizing that issue too. For me, the economy is much more important than the right to own assault weapons. Personally, I have nothing against them in the right hands. RE: Sportshooting.
As far as Handguns, I think every non felon should own and carry one. This country would be a safer place and we could legally clean up the streets.
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:47 pm

McCain was supposed to get swamped by the biggest landslide in history according to your liberal media heroes and what is this? mcCain leading in most polls.

Bad news for Obama. Good news for me and the rest of the vast right wing conspirators. :yes: :yes: :yes:

SARAH !!! SARAH !!! SARAH !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Obama is also being exposed....big time !!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Redline29 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Brydog wrote: After everyone realizes that most of McSames campaign ads are nothing but over dramatizations and Bullschidt, team McCain will be packin' their trash and going home,,, .

Yeah...becacuse real campaign adds make fun of people that are out of date because they don't use e-mail.

:lame:
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
Redline29
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:49 pm

DuckinFool wrote:McCain was supposed to get swamped by the biggest landslide in history according to your liberal media heroes and what is this? mcCain leading in most polls.

Bad news for Obama. Good news for me and the rest of the vast right wing conspirators. :yes: :yes: :yes:

SARAH !!! SARAH !!! SARAH !!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey DF,
Is that supposed to be my fault ?
I have no control over what the "Liberal Media" has to say. I don't agree with a lot of what they say anyway.

Speaking of SARAH !!! SARAH !!! SARAH!!!
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/e ... lick-refer

redline,
I don't have any control over that either. But I'm inclined to think that someone running for the POTUS position should be able to send a simple e-mail.
If McSame is that far behind on PC's, what else is he not up to date on ?

:stouff: Oh yeah,,, He's planning on using the Pony Express.... :tongue:
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:15 pm

Brydog wrote:If McSame is that far behind on PC's, what else is he not up to date on ?

:stouff: Oh yeah,,, He's planning on using the Pony Express.... :tongue:

I'm sure the voting public will find amusement in you and the dolt left making fun of physically disabled veterans. You guys keep falling for the bait and step in the manure every time. :rofl:

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OTliMTNiZjg5ZDEwZWNiZDYwZWFjN2JlNjNjNjkxZmM=

Obama and the Dems keep shooting themselves right in the foot. :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
seastreet
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Damn seastreet,
You said "Dolt" again. That word has become a regular part of your vocabulary. :thumbsup:
I'll teach you another cool word tomorrow. :wink:
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Brydog wrote:Damn seastreet,
You said "Dolt" again. That word has become a regular part of your vocabulary. :thumbsup:
I'll teach you another cool word tomorrow. :wink:

You're not too smart, are ya? (we know that answer already) Maybe it's time for another cigarette while you pat yourself on the back for something you know nothing about? :rofl:

I take great comedy in seeing you cry another 4 years. :rofl:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:29 pm

Dream on seastreet !

Image ...This will be you and your party real soon.
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:40 pm

bad news Bry....Sarah has her moose bagged, tagged and in the freezer and now she is on her way to inflict more damage on Dems. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Brydog wrote:Dream on seastreet !

Image ...This will be you and your party real soon.

Who's dreaming?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

Be sure to catch your eyeballls when they pop out of your head when clicking the link.

The most ironic thing is that Michigan is now in play. Better go buy another carton of Marlboro 100's for that sudden panic attack. Image
seastreet
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Bad news Bry...Sarah has her moose bagged, tagged and stuffed in the freezer. Time for her to hit the trail and inflict more damage and anguish on bedwetting liberals. :rofl:
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:58 pm

I saw that link earlier today, and I saw that picture months ago.
Marlboro 100's ? Yuck ! I've been a Winston man for 37 years.
... as usual,,, you're a day late and a dollar short.

DF,
Congrats to Sarah on her Moose. :tongue:

BTW,,, seastreet stole your link and tried to pass it on as another one of his brilliant scare tactics. :crazy:
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby seastreet » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 pm

Brydog wrote:I saw that link earlier today

Yet you still saw fit to pick on his handicap?

Wow... such class. :rolleyes:

Hope no one picks on WHEN you get lung cancer. :huh:
seastreet
hunter

Postby Brydog » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm

It really bothers you that I smoke doesn't it? Do you have nightmares about it too ?
... and quit Whining about McSames handicap. He doesn't whine about it !Image
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum