Republican Hypocrisy

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby Littlejohnny29 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 am

McCain's speech was authentic and real. Some might argue that there was not enough info about the issues, but if you've pay attention, he did talk about the issues, but more importantly, the American people learned of a man and women that are just regular people that love this country. There is plenty of time for discussing the "issues". The main thing was to get people to like you. And John McCain and Sarah Plain are very likeable people.

Obama's speech - good. However, some aspects were very unrealistic and full of "fluff" and very negative. Not sure how in the world he intends to change the planet in four years, especially w/ his experience, oh, wait he was a community organizer - it can be done. Oh, and who could forget the overall cheesy set up of the Dem Convention (including styrofoam columns). Obama's introduction sort of reminded me of Apollo Creed's introduction when he fought Ivan Drago in Rocky IV - pretty cheesy (and look what happend to Apollo).
"One day before I die, I am going to hunt flooded timber in Arkansas"
Littlejohnny29
hunter
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:43 am
Location: East of Albany, NY


Postby PL_duckhunter12 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Littlejohnny29 wrote:Obama's speech - good. However, some aspects were very unrealistic and full of "fluff" and very negative. Oh, and who could forget the overall cheesy set up of the Dem Convention (including styrofoam columns).


obama's speech was negative?!?!?!?! did you watch palin's speech? i will admit it was fenominally(sp) delivered and did what it was supposed to do, which was gather interest, but IMO it was much more negative than obama's.

seastreet wrote:
Brydog wrote:Where the hell is Osama Bin Forgotten ???


Running for President?

Image

you are just full of these pics aren't ya :yes: :tongue:
let 'em go, let 'em grow
PL_duckhunter12
hunter
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: scott county, minnesota

Postby seastreet » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 pm

PL_duckhunter12 wrote:you are just full of these pics aren't ya :yes: :tongue:


You betcha!!! :thumbsup: :rofl:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
User avatar
seastreet
hunter
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: Downeast, NC

Postby Pacific Fisher » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:26 am

Sarah Palin's Alaskonomics

Tuesday, Sep. 09, 2008
By MICHAEL KINSLEY John McCain's vice-presidential running mate, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin.
Brian Wallace / Juneau Empire / APArticle
http://www.time.com/time/politics/artic ... 24,00.html

Sarah Palin thinks she is a better American than you because she comes from a small town, and a superior human being because she isn't a journalist and never lived in Washington and likes to watch her kids play hockey. Although Palin praised John McCain in her acceptance speech as a man who puts the good of his country ahead of partisan politics, McCain pretty much proved the opposite with his selection of a running mate whose main asset is her ability to reignite the culture wars. So maybe Governor Palin does represent everything that is good and fine about America, as she herself maintains. But spare us, please, any talk about how she is a tough fiscal conservative.

Palin has continued to repeat the already exposed lie that she said, "No, thanks," to the famous "bridge to nowhere" (McCain's favorite example of wasteful federal spending). In fact, she said, "Yes, please," until this project became a symbol and political albatross.


Back to reality. Of the 50 states, Alaska ranks No. 1 in taxes per resident and No. 1 in spending per resident. Its tax burden per resident is 21/2 times the national average; its spending, more than double. The trick is that Alaska's government spends money on its own citizens and taxes the rest of us to pay for it. Although Palin, like McCain, talks about liberating ourselves from dependence on foreign oil, there is no evidence that being dependent on Alaskan oil would be any more pleasant to the pocketbook.

Alaska is, in essence, an adjunct member of OPEC. It has four different taxes on oil, which produce more than 89% of the state's unrestricted revenue. On average, three-quarters of the value of a barrel of oil is taken by the state government before that oil is permitted to leave the state. Alaska residents each get a yearly check for about $2,000 from oil revenues, plus an additional $1,200 pushed through by Palin last year to take advantage of rising oil prices. Any sympathy the governor of Alaska expresses for folks in the lower 48 who are suffering from high gas prices or can't afford to heat their homes is strictly crocodile tears.

As if it couldn't support itself, Alaska also ranks No. 1, year after year, in money it sucks in from Washington. In 2005 (the most recent figures), according to the Tax Foundation, Alaska ranked 18th in federal taxes paid per resident ($5,434) but first in federal spending received per resident ($13,950). Its ratio of federal spending received to federal taxes paid ranks third among the 50 states, and in the absolute amount it receives from Washington over and above the amount it sends to Washington, Alaska ranks No. 1.

Under the state constitution, the governor of Alaska has unusually strong powers to shape the state budget. At the Republican Convention, Palin bragged that she had vetoed "nearly $500 million" in state spending during her two years as governor. This amounts to less than 2% of the proposed budget. That's how much this warrior for you, the people, against it, the government, could find in wasteful spending under her control.

One thing Barack Obama and McCain disagree on is an oil windfall-profits tax. McCain is against it, on the theory that it is a tax and therefore bad and also on the theory that it would discourage domestic production. Obama is for it, on the theory that if oil companies can make a nice profit when oil sells for $50 per bbl., they can still make a nice profit when it sells at more than $100, even if the government takes a bit and spreads the money around to those who are hurting from higher oil prices.

Although Palin's words side with McCain in this dispute, her actions side with Obama. Her major legislative accomplishment has been to revamp Alaska's windfall-profits tax in order to increase the state's take. Alaska calls it a "clear and equitable share" tax. The state assumes that extracting oil from the tundra costs about $25 per bbl. and takes as much as 75% of the difference between that and the sale price.

Why is a windfall-profits tax good for Alaska but not for the U.S.? Well, it's obvious, isn't it? People in Alaska are better than people in the rest of the U.S. They're more American. Although there are small towns and farms and high school hockey teams in the lower 48, there are fewer down here, per capita, than in Alaska. And there are many more journalists and pollsters and city dwellers and other undesirables who might benefit if every American had the same right to leech off the government as do the good citizens of Sarah Palin's Alaska


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pacific Fisher
hunter
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 am
Location: Gualala, CA

Postby dudejcb » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:35 am

try doing some Palin Fact checking... her panties are on fire!

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008 ... rt_ii.html

Ummm, Pentacostal, pray for a piepline? Yes indeed, another wannabe leader, invoking God at every turn whether applicable, appropriate or not. Just what we need... another religious zealot who thinks our government would be better if everything passed thier particular brand of religous test.

you guys know how to pick 'em.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Postby DuckinFool » Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:41 am

Guess the people in Alaska love being overtaxed huh? Approval rating of 90 + now. I would trade our crooked Gov Blowhard of Illinois for Sarah Palin in a millisecond. :yes:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Image
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
User avatar
DuckinFool
hunter
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:47 am
Location: Southern Illinois

Postby seastreet » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm

You guys are just scared to death of a woman. Get ready, because she will be the next VP.

What next? Scared of gays and blacks? :rofl:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
User avatar
seastreet
hunter
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: Downeast, NC

Postby SpinnerMan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:30 pm

As Paul Harvey says, "the rest of the story"
http://www.bankrate.com/yho/itax/edit/state/profiles/state_tax_Aka.asp
Alaska is the only state that does not collect state sales tax or levy an individual income tax.
Yes they tax the oil taken from their land at a high rate. It is their oil. But to say the tax burden per resident is 2.5 times the national average is misleading at best. There is no income tax or sales tax on the residents of Alaska.

Alaska has done it pretty close to right. They keep their wealth in Alaska by sharing in the profits and giving a good chunk of the money back to the residents.

How do you think they should do it? Do you believe the tax rate on oil is too high? The oil companies obviously don't think it is too high because they are more than happy to drill and would like to expand their drilling in Alaska. Lowering the taxes doesn't seem like it would increase production significant because they would drill more now if they were allowed (so it wouldn't reduce the price on the world market). Same price and less taxes means more profits for the evil oil companies. This would take money from Alaska and put it in my 401(k). Good for me, but not so good for Alaskans.

You also mock the 2% reduction in the budget. The annual Federal budget deficit is about 7%. A 2% reduction for a few years in a row and the budget is balanced. Besides you don't want to make radical changes in the budget from one year to the next. The people that lose their jobs as a result of these cuts need time to be absorbed into the economy. That $250M/yr is at least 5,000 people. It's much better that the people get to spend that $500M as they see fit and not as politicians see fit, but we are stuck with the way things are today and trying to radically change things will cause far too many hardships as we transition to where we need to be. Slashing everything in one year would simply be stupid. It is not hypocritical to not do something stupid.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16432
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Postby dudejcb » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:26 pm

a good take on one aspect of Republican hypocrisy by Bill Mahr...

http://www.236.com/blog/w/bill_maher/ne ... y_8823.php
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Postby dudejcb » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 pm

seastreet wrote:You guys are just scared to death of a woman. Get ready, because she will be the next VP.

What next? Scared of gays and blacks? :rofl:


No, just scared of idiots who run for office and then get voted in by other idiots who are easily fooled/scared/or single issue voters tht are able to get to the polls... that would be you.

Haven't the last 8 years taught you anyting? (that's rhetorical. I already know the answer.)

and oh yeah... I'm terrified of Rick James.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
User avatar
dudejcb
hunter
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:29 am
Location: SW Idaho

Postby SpinnerMan » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:44 pm

dudejcb wrote:No, just scared of idiots who run for office and then get voted in by other idiots who are easily fooled/scared/or single issue voters tht are able to get to the polls... that would be you.
Which party most actively courts the most ignorant group of voter? Who needs the youth vote, which by defition is the most ignorant group of voters.

Who courts the lowest income earners? Again, on average they are more ignorant than middle and high income earners.

There are no single issue voters on the democratic side. There nothing but a bunch of single issue voters. Abortion, race, gay, union, ...

dudejcb wrote: Haven't the last 8 years taught you anyting? (that's rhetorical. I already know the answer.)
Yeah, keep the damn moderates and liberals out of congress, especially if there is a moderate, I mean compassionate conservative, in the White House that won't veto the spending and even propose expanding entitlement programs such as the stupid spending like prescription drug benefits.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16432
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Postby seastreet » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:57 pm

dudejcb wrote:No, just scared of idiots who run for office and then get voted in by other idiots who are easily fooled/scared/or single issue voters tht are able to get to the polls... that would be you.

You mean like Obama and his pandering to single issues like abortion, Iraq, gays, union labor, socilaized health care & afirmative action?

dudejcb wrote:Haven't the last 8 years taught you anyting? (that's rhetorical. I already know the answer.)

Yep. It taught me to never allow one party to have control of both branches of elected government at one time. That goes for Democrats as well as Republicans. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

dudejcb wrote:and oh yeah... I'm terrified of Rick James.

Would you rather see my other avatar?

Image
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
User avatar
seastreet
hunter
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: Downeast, NC

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:17 pm

seastreet wrote:Yep. It taught me to never allow one party to have control of both branches of elected government at one time. That goes for Democrats as well as Republicans. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
I disagree. The branches of government have been split for the last 2 years. Has anything improved at all? Only in as much as they are completely incompetent and have done nothing, but they still spend like crazy.

I've been trying to track down the conservative rating of Congress by year. My guess is that will be highly correlated with budgetary constraint and most things people want.

Things weren't good in the 90's because of the spit party. It was a very conservative congress that swept into power in '94. Over time the conservatives left and were replaced by moderates and liberals. The last couple congresses had a majority Republican, but the Republicans were led by Dennis Hastert (another reason you do not want to give Illinois politicians power) and the RINO's such as Arlen Specter were given far more prominence then they ever deserved. It would have been OK if there was a genuine conservative in the White House, but Bush is a domestic policy moderate to liberal.

A liberal congress and a moderate Republican will be worse than a conservative congress regardless of the President. A liberal congress and a pseudo-intellectual leftist president will be a disaster beyond anything we can imagine.

The real problem is how do you get conservatives that do not like government to run for government offices? Besides the obvious reasons of not wanting a government job, why would somebody like myself even think about entering politics. Honey, I'm going to quite my job and run for state legislator. I know it's going to turn our life upside down, I almost certainly will lose, but look on the brightside, if I pull off a miracle, we will take a pay cut of almost 50% and I will not be home most of the time.

Anybody that wants the job should be disqualified. Term limits is the only way things will change significantly in a positive direction.
User avatar
SpinnerMan
hunter
 
Posts: 16432
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:24 am
Location: Joliet, IL

Postby Brydog » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:33 pm

SpinnerMan wrote:
dudejcb wrote:No, just scared of idiots who run for office and then get voted in by other idiots who are easily fooled/scared/or single issue voters tht are able to get to the polls... that would be you.
Which party most actively courts the most ignorant group of voter? Who needs the youth vote, which by defition is the most ignorant group of voters.

Who courts the lowest income earners? Again, on average they are more ignorant than middle and high income earners.

There are no single issue voters on the democratic side. There nothing but a bunch of single issue voters. Abortion, race, gay, union, ...

dudejcb wrote: Haven't the last 8 years taught you anyting? (that's rhetorical. I already know the answer.)
Yeah, keep the damn moderates and liberals out of congress, especially if there is a moderate, I mean compassionate conservative, in the White House that won't veto the spending and even propose expanding entitlement programs such as the stupid spending like prescription drug benefits.


You're quite the "Elitist" aren't you Spinnerman ? Do you care about anyone other than yourself ? You sound like you're part of King George's lil' click !
Not everyone is rich and can afford their prescriptions. The Handicapped and Senior Citizens just to mention a couple.
Not everyone can be as intelligent as you think you are. Who put you up on that pedestal you're looking down from anyway ?!?!?Image

...and don't bother coming back at me with one of your long winded novels, cuz chances are I won't read it anyway...... :biggrin:
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
User avatar
Brydog
Banned
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Lake Isabella Michigan, Houghton Lake Michigan

Postby pennsyltucky » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:21 pm

brydog, i didnt see where he was being so elitist :huh: its like we are both looking at the same wall, but from opposite sides.... i cant even imagine what it must look like over there :rofl:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
User avatar
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:21 pm
Location: stoneboro, PA

Postby Brydog » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:53 pm

pennsyltucky wrote: .... i cant even imagine what it must look like over there :rofl:


I have a feeling you'll be seein' it in just a couple months.
Sarah "Cocky Wacko" Palin's gonna blow it. JMO...

Do you really think shes all that "Hot" ???
I just don't see it !Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
User avatar
Brydog
Banned
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Lake Isabella Michigan, Houghton Lake Michigan

Postby Redline29 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:59 pm

Brydog wrote:
pennsyltucky wrote: .... i cant even imagine what it must look like over there :rofl:


I have a feeling you'll be seein' it in just a couple months.
Sarah "Cocky Wacko" Palin's gonna blow it. JMO...

Do you really think shes all that "Hot" ???
I just don't see it !Image


You don't see a lot of things...Logic would be one of them.

:hammer:
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
User avatar
Redline29
hunter
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: NW, PA

Postby TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:23 pm

she is hot :banana:
waterfowler20 wrote:
getemducks wrote:I am new to this but I think what you have there is a duck. :huh:

Are you crazy! That ain't no duck, thats one of'dem cackler gooses! :hi:
User avatar
TEAM WEBFOOTPOSSE
hunter
 
Posts: 1720
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 am
Location: Nebraska

Postby Brydog » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Redline29 wrote:
Brydog wrote:
pennsyltucky wrote: .... i cant even imagine what it must look like over there :rofl:


I have a feeling you'll be seein' it in just a couple months.
Sarah "Cocky Wacko" Palin's gonna blow it. JMO...

Do you really think shes all that "Hot" ???
I just don't see it !Image


You don't see a lot of things...Logic would be one of them.

:hammer:


... and what do you consider logical redline ?
More War ? WITH THE WRONG COUNTRY !!!
More Lies ? ENABLING MORE WARS !!!
More Tax cuts for the rich ?
A failing economy ?
Jobs being sent overseas ?
Corrupt Gov't ?
More unemployment ?
Higher gas prices ?
Higher food prices ?
Un-affordable health care ?


You're as logical as "Dubya" and McSame Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
User avatar
Brydog
Banned
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Lake Isabella Michigan, Houghton Lake Michigan

Postby pennsyltucky » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 pm

Brydog wrote:
pennsyltucky wrote: .... i cant even imagine what it must look like over there :rofl:


I have a feeling you'll be seein' it in just a couple months.
Sarah "Cocky Wacko" Palin's gonna blow it. JMO...

Do you really think shes all that "Hot" ???
I just don't see it !Image



ill be 100% honest with you. it doesnt matter to me what she looks like. she aint too bad lookin. c'mon, she was runner up miss alaska... but i dont care if she's miss piggy.... i absolutely love her policies. i hate government and i want it to go away as far as reasonable from my life. i do not permit them to take my money and give it to ANYONE ELSE. my government is there to protect borders, constitutional rights, and build and maintain infrastructure. that is it. end of story. i hate welfare, farm bills, social security, et al.... hate them. no i dont care who is offended....if it werent for government taking over every aspect of our life, those who need, will seek... and where there is demand, there will be service/supply. people need to learn to help themselves instead of immediately begging for someone elses money to be stolen by the hands of our unbelievably monstrous government... government screws up EVERYTHING they do over and above the 3 things they are there for. borders...rights....infrastructure. just look around. every single government program is a money hog because there is no reason not to be. there is zero accountability, and they are always spending someone elses money...yours and mine... we need to wake up soon, before we all find ourselves in a new brand of semi-socialism. listen to obamas words. every single sentence has a buzzword pointing directly to karl marx... think im being a crazy right winger? just listen to him... try to figure out what will be the side effects of his ideas...

its not gonna happen because there are too many losers suckin at the teet and threatening to vote... :mad:
muleskinner wrote:you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and a benalli in the other.
User avatar
pennsyltucky
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:21 pm
Location: stoneboro, PA

Postby seastreet » Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:25 pm

Brydog wrote:
... and what do you consider logical redline ?
More War ? WITH THE WRONG COUNTRY !!! (Victory first?)
More Lies ? ENABLING MORE WARS !!! (Dems lied too genius)
More Tax cuts for the rich ? (Poor people create jobs? I'm not rich and I got a big tax cut.)
A failing economy ? (Problems? Yes Failing? 3.3% GDP growth slaps your rhetoric in the face)
Jobs being sent overseas ? (1. Thank Clinton for starting that. 2. NAFTA by Clinton - see it now?)
Corrupt Gov't ? (Nancy Pelosi, William Jefferson, Harry Reid, Charles Rangel, Kent Conrad, Chris Dodd, Alcee Hastings, Jack Murtha, Alan Mollohan - shall I continue?)
More unemployment ? (still on average over the last 20 years)
Higher gas prices ? (refusal to allow new drilling or common sense energy policy by Democrats)
Higher food prices ? (thanks for the ethanol push Democrats)
Un-affordable health care ? (thanks trial lawyers who dominate the DNC)


Your DNC talking points are as stale as last years bread loaf. Please try harder next time and actually defend your talking points with actual facts. :thumbsup:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
User avatar
seastreet
hunter
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: Downeast, NC

Postby Brydog » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:11 pm

You watch and believe way too much Faux Snooze seastreet.Image
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
User avatar
Brydog
Banned
 
Posts: 4941
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Lake Isabella Michigan, Houghton Lake Michigan

Postby seastreet » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Brydog wrote:You watch and believe way too much Faux Snooze seastreet.Image


You watch the Clinton News Network too much. I actually watch most of the news networks to see who is closest to the truth. How about dropping your DNC talking points and argue your positions with logic and reason for a change. :rolleyes:

BTW: Your cronies Terry Mcauliffe, Ed Rendell and Hillary Clinton actually said that Fox News had the fairest coverage of all the networks for this election cycle.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/Hillary_Admits_Fox_News_I/2008/02/12/72050.html

Keep digging that hole you dig so well. :thumbsup: :rofl:
Glimmerjim wrote: I may be slow but I'm dumb!
User avatar
seastreet
hunter
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: Downeast, NC

Postby jrockncash » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 pm

They are scared of Palin arent they? :rofl:


Ha! Its the begining of the end for NObama. If he was smart he would disappear and pretend to be Barry on a small Island until its time to vote.

Everytime he opens his mouth he contradicts something he has already said. One good thing is that Oreilly got him to lower his proposed capital gains tax just by asking him 2 times. :rofl:

Sorry Demos but you guys are backing the wrong dude. Its great that in a year the Demos are a clinch to win they roll with the one dude that going to loose it for them.
There is more value to land not developed than simply monetary. Aldo Leopold

The only thing necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmond Burke

What could be worse than getting humped by Bears? Bubbles Trailer Park Boys
User avatar
jrockncash
hunter
 
Posts: 2917
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:06 pm
Location: yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Postby Redline29 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:26 am

pennsyltucky wrote:
Brydog wrote:
pennsyltucky wrote: .... i cant even imagine what it must look like over there :rofl:


I have a feeling you'll be seein' it in just a couple months.
Sarah "Cocky Wacko" Palin's gonna blow it. JMO...

Do you really think shes all that "Hot" ???
I just don't see it !Image



ill be 100% honest with you. it doesnt matter to me what she looks like. she aint too bad lookin. c'mon, she was runner up miss alaska... but i dont care if she's miss piggy.... i absolutely love her policies. i hate government and i want it to go away as far as reasonable from my life. i do not permit them to take my money and give it to ANYONE ELSE. my government is there to protect borders, constitutional rights, and build and maintain infrastructure. that is it. end of story. i hate welfare, farm bills, social security, et al.... hate them. no i dont care who is offended....if it werent for government taking over every aspect of our life, those who need, will seek... and where there is demand, there will be service/supply. people need to learn to help themselves instead of immediately begging for someone elses money to be stolen by the hands of our unbelievably monstrous government... government screws up EVERYTHING they do over and above the 3 things they are there for. borders...rights....infrastructure. just look around. every single government program is a money hog because there is no reason not to be. there is zero accountability, and they are always spending someone elses money...yours and mine... we need to wake up soon, before we all find ourselves in a new brand of semi-socialism. listen to obamas words. every single sentence has a buzzword pointing directly to karl marx... think im being a crazy right winger? just listen to him... try to figure out what will be the side effects of his ideas...

its not gonna happen because there are too many losers suckin at the teet and threatening to vote... :mad:


Brydog...this is how I see things also.
PT the only thing you missed in that was the Gov maintaining a strong military.

Back to Brydog...Seastreet is right, you are a walking talking (posting) DNC talking point. I know what you are going to say before you even post it. You tell people to think for themselves, and yet everything you say is not your own thought. Seriously. Everything you say is strait out of the democrat play book. attack, attack, attack offer nothing new.

There is not one conservitive on here that has said that they like everything George W has done. There is not one conservitive on here that has said they like the way everything is being run in this country...but that escapes you.

I guess when somebody is so intellectual dishonest and blinded by
ideology that that may happen.
20 Jan 2009...the beginning of an error.
User avatar
Redline29
hunter
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 11:55 pm
Location: NW, PA

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests