Opener, Dove Hunting....

Chat about Arizona duck hunting and share useful tips for duck hunting in Arizona.

Moderator: LaRedneck

Opener, Dove Hunting....

Postby skyehunter » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:32 am

Anyone want to share some pics and tell some stories on how the opener was? I didn't get out till the 5th, shot 7 just North of Phoenix, yet could have limited if shot placement a little better. Hope you all did well.Image
skyehunter
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:22 pm

I"ve worked every day of the season. I'm hoping to get out this week, but can't promise anything. nice job glad you got out.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby 6x6pinz » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:48 pm

We have eaten just about all the dove we can. My buddya dn I have been out 7 times and limited each time. We took a couple of new guys with us and they were not quite as good with the scatter gun but still managed over 7 birds on the days they went with us. It would have been possible for them to limit if they would have had more shells to throw at the birds.
Great first season but don't think I will get out again. With duck opener coming up I need to save some time to get out after them.
6x6pinz
hunter

Postby skyehunter » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Sounds like you have put in some good work out there. Good luck with the duck this year, I am excited about this upcoming season as well...
skyehunter
hunter

Return to Arizona Duck Hunting