Louisiana Classifieds

Talk about various Louisiana duck hunting tactics with others and explore issues related to duck hunting in the heart of Cajun duck hunting country.

Moderators: The Cat Island Drake, La. Hunter, Smackaduck

Louisiana Classifieds

Postby jasonphoto01 » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:12 pm

Alright guys, some of the other state forums are doing this so I thought we'd give it a try.

Here is a place to post items for sale that are too costly to ship, so you may want to work out a face to face deal. We're talking guns, boats, trucks, decoys, campers, and anything else you can think of. All the same rules apply as in the regular classifieds forum. Have at it and good luck buying and selling.
jasonphoto01
hunter

Postby Slowmo » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:30 pm

All right here goes for the 2008 season!

I have about 12 dozen Avery Fullbody Blues and Snows of which about 4 dozen are juvy blues, and 1 dozen Specks. They are about half uprights and about half feeders. The snows have been painted with UVision. They are in Rayne, LA and I'll meet someone within a reasonable distance. I have both sets of stands and they are in good condition. I'd like to get 150 per dozen for the blues and specks and 160 per dozen for the snows.

Avery 6 slot bags are available for all the decoys, and you can fit a dozen per bag. 10 bucks per bag per dozen purchased.

If someone takes them all, I'd throw in all the bags.

These are some of the decoys that we shot 96 geese over in February and that particular hunt will be featured in Louisiana Sportsmen in February 2009.
Provigil Pro Staffer
In serious need of a twelve step hunting program.
Slowmo
hunter

looking for a 15' or 16' aluminum duck boat

Postby bayouboyz » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:57 pm

*delete*
Last edited by bayouboyz on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bayouboyz
hunter

Postby ringeaux » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:44 am

slowmo...any still available. may be interested. checking with a couple of my buddies...thanks.
Bob Boccaccio
Baton Rouge and Jennings, LA
ringeaux
hunter

Postby Slowmo » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 pm

Yep, I sent you a private message with contact info.

Thanks!
Provigil Pro Staffer
In serious need of a twelve step hunting program.
Slowmo
hunter

Postby forever draggin » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:33 am

anyone have one or two widgeon decoys they would be willing to part with? preferably weighted keel. if so email me at foreverdraggin@yahoo.com figured someone might have one or two laying around that aint in their sack.
<Severed Ties>
forever draggin
hunter

Postby bianchinut » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Want To Trade/Sell Kayak
I am looking to trade or sell my lime green Emotion Edge kayak for a two person pirogue. The kayak is a one person recreational sit-in kayak.

The kayak was given to me new and has only been used once. With a low profile, this kayak tracks true even in heavy wind. I love the kayak, but I need something that can handle two people. This kayak is extremely stable and would be great for anyone in the family. It can support up to 300 pounds.

For more information: http://www.emotionkayaks.com/HTML/Kayaks/Edge.htm

Will post pictures as soon as I find my camera's charger :huh:

I will sell the kayak for $250 or I will trade for two man pirogue. I would prefer a fiberglass pirouge but am open to negotiation. Feel free to email me @ bensanderslaw@gmail.com

This was originally posted as an individual post instead of in the classifieds. To the mods, I appologize and will you please remove the other post.
bianchinut
hunter

16 ft mudboat with 100hp Subaru For Sale

Postby forever draggin » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:10 pm

delete
Last edited by forever draggin on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Severed Ties>
forever draggin
hunter

Postby Voodoo » Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Wow, that is a very nice boat. Great job on it. Almost makes me wish I needed one, but I mostly hunt rice fields.
Provigil ProStaffer
In serious need of a 12 step goose hunting program.
Formerly Slowmo
Voodoo
hunter

Postby fishon!! » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:40 pm

that thing look bad to the bone!! :eek:
if only i had $12,000 to spend .
save your confederate dollars, cause the south will rise again!!
fishon!!
hunter

Bateaux

Postby dead_bird » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:20 am

I have a 14 foot All weld semi V (South fork) with a Mercury 30 on it (tiller handle), stainless steel fuel cell. Trialer too. Runs empty about 36 on GPS loaded down??? I am usually by myself. The rig, boat, motor, and trailer are all 1996 models. $2000 obo. Will try to post pic tomorrow.
dead_bird
hunter

Re: Bateaux

Postby greenheadwedamaker » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:07 pm

dead_bird wrote:I have a 14 foot All weld semi V (South fork) with a Mercury 30 on it (tiller handle), stainless steel fuel cell. Trialer too. Runs empty about 36 on GPS loaded down??? I am usually by myself. The rig, boat, motor, and trailer are all 1996 models. $2000 obo. Will try to post pic tomorrow.

Do you still have this boat?
greenheadwedamaker
hunter

Re: Bateau

Postby dead_bird » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:35 pm

greenheadwedamaker wrote:
dead_bird wrote:I have a 14 foot All weld semi V (South fork) with a Mercury 30 on it (tiller handle), stainless steel fuel cell. Trialer too. Runs empty about 36 on GPS loaded down??? I am usually by myself. The rig, boat, motor, and trailer are all 1996 models. $2000 obo. Will try to post pic tomorrow.

Do you still have this boat?

Sure do, about to load up and make a hunt in it. I never did get any pics. I will work on that.
dead_bird
hunter

Postby greenheadwedamaker » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:49 pm

i would like to take a look at this boat. where are you located? i just loaded everything up and ready for in the morning myself!! any new birds down?
greenheadwedamaker
hunter

Postby dead_bird » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:42 pm

greenheadwedamaker wrote:i would like to take a look at this boat. where are you located? i just loaded everything up and ready for in the morning myself!! any new birds down?

I am southeast of Baton Rouge (French Settlement LA). I have been under the weather, and trying to get better. haven't really hunted lately. Well on little Wood duck run This weekend with my neighbor. Where are you located?
dead_bird
hunter

boat

Postby AcolemrcU » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:52 pm

dead_bird, do you still have the boat, can you send pics
colemrc@auburn.edu
AcolemrcU
hunter

WTB Louisiana Made Bamboo Duck Calls

Postby chasu » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:30 pm

I want to buy old Faulk's, Schexnider, Cajun, Auguzin, Lemaire, ACE, just about any bamboo duck call. Email what you have and I'll make a cash offer.
chasu
hunter

Postby greenheadwedamaker » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:56 am

dead_bird wrote:
greenheadwedamaker wrote:i would like to take a look at this boat. where are you located? i just loaded everything up and ready for in the morning myself!! any new birds down?

I am southeast of Baton Rouge (French Settlement LA). I have been under the weather, and trying to get better. haven't really hunted lately. Well on little Wood duck run This weekend with my neighbor. Where are you located?

Leesville La, I am offshore right now, out of Houma. I go home in two weeks and would like to swing by if you still have the boat by then? is this ok? please send pm.
greenheadwedamaker
hunter

Re: boat

Postby dead_bird » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 am

AcolemrcU wrote:dead_bird, do you still have the boat, can you send pics
colemrc@auburn.edu

I have the boat, haven't really tried to sale. And I will try to get pics this week. I keep putting off buying a new camera. :hammer:
dead_bird
hunter

Re: Louisiana Classifieds

Postby orangefoot » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 pm

WTS: Custom built wood pirouge, 9 ft 9 in long and 41in wide, flat back for mounting a trolling motor, fiberglassed outside with reinforced taped seams. Watersealed inside, nonskid tape on the floor ribs. $250 local pickup or meet within 30 miles. heres a couple pics: Send me a PM if interested, Thanks

"Grind Em"
orangefoot
hunter

Goose Lease near Lake Arthur, LA

Postby Voodoo » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:56 pm

We are looking for 3 goose hunters, who will preferably hunt together, to become members of a club that has 1000 acre block of land with 9 blinds. You can either rent individual blinds, or have an undivided interest in the 1000 acres. We will have 10 members total. If we get enough rain, there is good teal hunting, and at times we hold lots of ducks with water. This is primarily for geese though. 2200 per man. There is no splitting of memberships. There is also access to a camp right near the lease if you choose to participate. Great goose hunting particularly later in the season. This is for serious goose hunters. No 40 acres and a blind here!
Provigil ProStaffer
In serious need of a 12 step goose hunting program.
Formerly Slowmo
Voodoo
hunter

Postby pile 'em high » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:27 pm

delete
Last edited by pile 'em high on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pile 'em high
hunter

Postby tb44 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Looking to buy coot decoys......used or new.....up to 5 dz.......price neg.
tb44
hunter

Postby RebelYell » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

WTB hip waders, preferably size 9 or 10. Thanks
RebelYell
hunter

Postby brokkbloodaxe » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:32 am

I have a 1974 VIP boat with a 70 HP Johnson and dilly trailer for sale $1500.00. Also included is a blue boat cover, trolling motor and 2 batteries. Trailer has new lights and wiring and the neck has also been extended to make it easier to drive. The boat is 16ft long and is stick steering with power tilt and trim. The motor runs strong however there is chunk outta the botton of the skag, I have never had any problems with that affecting the performance of boat or motor. The trailer needs a couple new rollers, I have purchased some but havent took time to put them on. The reason I am selling it is that I am a horrible fisherman and much better at hunting, so I want to get a mud motor for my 14ft aluminum boat to duck hunt with. I would possible consider a trade if you have a 7.5 hp mud motor or tiller motor that is close in value to what I am asking. If you have anymore questions email me or call me @ 548-3037. Scammers, spammers and all the like do not email or call!! Also if you not calling with a local # lv a vm and I will return you call asap.
boat is located in Ruston, La.
brokkbloodaxe@live.com ***SOLD***
Last edited by brokkbloodaxe on Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm the best there is at what I do...just ain't figured out what that is yet!
brokkbloodaxe
hunter

Next

Return to Louisiana Duck Hunting