Duck Hunting Forum banner

Question

851 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  pappy 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/17576601/detail.html

Let me know what you think about this. I lost my mother almost two years ago and was struggling with how god could take my mother away from me. I went through a period where I was struggling with the existence of Him. I no longer struggle with this and accept Him and what He took from me, as it was her time. I again have faith in our savior. My question about the above link is what do you think He thinks should have been done in that situation. The law, man law that is, is very sketchy when it comes to taking an intruder's life. In Illinois, where I've studied criminal law, there has to be the intent to hurt one's self or others in the household. However, once the danger has passed (i.e. he's passed out) it's unlawful to take an intruder's life. What do you think the lord would say about this. As long as the father asks for forgiveness and is truly wanting it, he will be forgiven, but what father would not do the same thing and not want to take it back? What may lie ahead for this man when it comes his time? Thanks, everyone!

#2 ·
I can't imagine that our God would punish a righteous man for defending his daughter. Especially when it was the evil person described in the article.

Also, my heart goes out to you in the loss of your mom. I lost my mom years ago and I think of her every day. I know that, one day, we will be together again.

Our God is an awesome God.

#3 ·
>>>>>>>>Meyers was a registered sex offender and was released from prison two years ago after he had served 10 years of a 20-year sentence for criminal confinement and sexual deviate conduct stemming from a case in Hamilton County.

Meyers was also being sought in Boone County for failure to register as a sex offender.<<<<<<<

hmmmmmmmmmmm let's see now two words come to mind........

FAIR GAME

good huntin :thumbsup:

pap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.