How Racism works

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Postby SpinnerMan » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:05 pm

dudejcb wrote:Come on Spinner, the Hitler reference? Really? That's beneath you.
Just some sarcasm about the stupidity of the he's qualified because he is winning.

dudejcb wrote:Yeah. We don't have a lot of obama history to work with. sometimes all you can do is make a judgement based on what you see and thinkk you know, and hope for the best.
And that's the BEST the Democrats have to offer. No history and let's hope for the best. Why didn't the Democratic party and the Democratic voters tell him to get some history first. Why this year? Why not 8, 12, or 16 years from now when we wouldn't have to "hope for the best" and have something to base our opinion on.

I say we have no history at all that supports his ability to be a successful President. He has not accomplished anything along the way. I truly believe his Presidency will end up exactly like the current situation in Illinois. The Democrats put up a pretty boy future President that was unqualified for the office. He won because of Republican incompetence. Now the Democratic leaders in the Legislature think they run the state. The mayor is missing in action except for when he is throwing out random hair-brained schemes involving spending large sums of money that doesn't exist. He is Public Official A in the Tony Rezko investigation. It's a complete disaster in the state of Illinois. The Democrat Attorney General is scheming to be the next governor while her Father that is the Speaker of the Illinois House (I could have his title wrong but he is a top Democrat) fights with the Governor.

One party rule by a bunch of incompotents is a disaster and you are advocating one pary rule by an inexperienced President along with Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid that will completely disregard him and do what they want while Hillary schemes to be the next President. In the meantime all the investigations into Obama's shady friends and fundraising will go forward. I keep warning that you do not want Illinois politics to leave Illinois.
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Im with woodie obama is a joke have you checked out what he stands for if he wants my gun he can come get it, i got enough ammo for him and the rest of his frineds. They act like we owe them something but i sure as hell didnt beat any of them. They have just as good a chance to make money as i do the fact that they decide to screw around in school and go live on the streets isnt my fault and for people living in the north you might not know what im talking about but woodie sure as hell does. :mad:
It's not a passion it's an obsession
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby semo88 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:40 pm

callumcuffumkillum wrote:Im with woodie obama is a joke have you checked out what he stands for if he wants my gun he can come get it, i got enough ammo for him and the rest of his frineds. They act like we owe them something but i sure as hell didnt beat any of them. They have just as good a chance to make money as i do the fact that they decide to screw around in school and go live on the streets isnt my fault and for people living in the north you might not know what im talking about but woodie sure as hell does. :mad:

Well, congratulations on your intelligent, thought-out post. I respect your opinion and you have convinced me that I should vote the same way you are. :no:
semo88
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 pm

I cant believe what im hearing actuall hunters thinking about a pres. that wants to completely ban hand guns, ban semi-auto and auto shotguns and rifles, take away personal protection permits, ban almost all populare ammo companies and the list goes on. One of my good friends was beat to death by a black person last night with an ax handle for his wallet and laughed while he did it. Guess what i wish he would have pulled out a 38 and put 5 in his head. If obama wasnt black he wouldnt even be in the running the only reason he is is cause every black person in this country that wouldnt even know what an election is is voting for obama. If my friend would have had his pistol on him he would be alive and that ****** would be dead and obama wants to make it eaiser for them by baning pistols so kiss my....... :thumbsdown:
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby semo88 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:55 pm

callumcuffumkillum wrote:I cant believe what im hearing actuall hunters thinking about a pres. that wants to completely ban hand guns, ban semi-auto and auto shotguns and rifles, take away personal protection permits, ban almost all populare ammo companies and the list goes on. One of my good friends was beat to death by a black person last night with an ax handle for his wallet and laughed while he did it. Guess what i wish he would have pulled out a 38 and put 5 in his head. If obama wasnt black he wouldnt even be in the running the only reason he is is cause every black person in this country that wouldnt even know what an election is is voting for obama. If my friend would have had his pistol on him he would be alive and that ****** would be dead and obama wants to make it eaiser for them by baning pistols so kiss my....... :thumbsdown:

Don’t get your pointy hat all in a twist when you get banned buddy.

Affirmative action sucks, but blatant HATEFUL racism sucks even more. I’m all for your right to use the “N word” if rappers, etc. can use it, but in the context you’re using it, you sound more like George Wallace supporter than a Kanye West fan.
semo88
hunter

semo88

Postby ksduckslayer » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:11 pm

semo88....sorry for your loss. That black guy deserves to be shot for that. Obama knows nothing and his plan is to tax middle to high class guys like us and put that money into ghettos and hoods. from that point that money will be spent on illegal guns/drugs/weed/heroin/cocaine/gold jewelry!!!

If you dont want to see your money go to that vote for McCain
Cant wait for it to get cold.....
ksduckslayer
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Yea well your friend didnt just get beat to death with an ax handle while the killer laughed and he did it just for a wallet. He owned a small feed and seed shack that most local hunters and farmers bought seeds and corn and had an okay living. When he was closing up the man confronted him and asked if he could get something quick before he closed my friend trusted the man and once inside he found the closest thing being an ax handle and beat him to death and i had just left the store after buying corn.
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby semo88 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 pm

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, and I would want you said if that happened to my friend. But there is no reason to be a racist, the whole black community didn’t kill your friend, one idiot did. Also, it has nothing to do with this election or either candidate.
semo88
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:47 pm

I know i got off topic a bit but either way obama is definantly not a friend of hunters black or white. Have you checked out all the bans he wants :no:
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby woodie77 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 am

callumcuffumkillum wrote:I know i got off topic a bit but either way obama is definantly not a friend of hunters black or white. Have you checked out all the bans he wants :no:

its ok to get off topic hell everybody else does it...and sorry to hear about your friend as well...and by the way who cares in what context you used the so called "N" word...i hear guys using it everyday in not a kanye west fan way...if they can say it then so can we...regardless of the context of it...freedom of speech right...i guarantee you they wouldnt get in trouble for using the slang racial term cracker or honky...so why cant we say ****** and it be just fine as well???
Ready to get wet and chase feathers
woodie77
hunter

Postby Brydog » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 am

Sorry to hear about your friend.
If everyone we're packin', this schidt would stop. Street thug N-words (of all races) have NO BALLS when they think they may be confronted with a real shooter.
“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer God than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
~Stephen Roberts
Brydog
Banned

Postby dudejcb » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Sorry to hear about your friend, but his murderer isn't a ******. He's a psychotic who happens to be black.

Too bad your friend didn't have his pistol with him ... perhaps he could have saved himself and done the world a favor without all the court costs.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Postby oxfordbeast » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:19 pm

If you ask me, I think they both suck!!!!
First criteria in a hunting partner is a set of balls to tell his wife he is hunting today!!
oxfordbeast
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 pm

Obama sucks :thumbsdown:
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 am

My question is how many blacks do we have on this site and hunting population in general? Might give an idea of a sample of the hunting population and prove that most are more interested in selling crack and the bs rap music, than enjoying the things this country has to offer ethically.

They don't care about taking rights away because most are too stupid to know what they are in the first place, and don't care as long as they get they're fema/welfare check.
devildog28
hunter

Postby brownlou » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 am

Wow--Devildog28....you just personified the sterotype of a redneck hunter. Good for you!! Quick question tho....how long did you date your sister before you married her?
brownlou
hunter

Postby Pacific Fisher » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:46 am

What next from the desperate McCain campaign - "That One" has black children.
Pacific Fisher
hunter

Postby SpinnerMan » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:13 am

At least the "desperate" McCain campaign isn't making veiled threats of violence.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/10/08/james-carville-hints-riots-if-obama-loses
But you stop and contemplate this country if Obama goes in and he has a consistent five point lead and loses the election, it would be very, very, very dramatic out there.

Or all the cheating we see via ACORN. Isn't cheating the ultimate sign of fear? Their offices were just raided. Be curious what the find and how much will be leaked before the election :huh:
A politician thinks of the next election; a statesman of the next generation. A politician looks for the success of his party; a statesman for that of the country. The statesman wished to steer, while the politician was satisfied to drift.
SpinnerMan
hunter

Postby semo88 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:19 am

devildog28 wrote:My question is how many blacks do we have on this site and hunting population in general? Might give an idea of a sample of the hunting population and prove that most are more interested in selling crack and the bs rap music, than enjoying the things this country has to offer ethically.

They don't care about taking rights away because most are too stupid to know what they are in the first place, and don't care as long as they get they're fema/welfare check.

Idiot...
semo88
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:20 am

check this out...

Palin pallin' around with terrorists... and more. Apparently she has had more contact--more intimate contact--with actual terrorists than Obama has had in occassional charitable board meetings with a reformed '60's radical.

http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=2095

I dare you to watch the whole thing!
dudejcb
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:45 am

Personify redneck hunter? I merely asked a question to prove a point. Nowhere was I being ethnocentric. Big enough word for you? I didn't say they were inferior! Had I said that then yes I would be an idiot!

My view is that alot of the black subculture has a set of degenerative values that praise immorality. That was the basis for my question. Please refute my stance.....

I don't mind the negative opinions, in fact unless you have and IED or RPG I am not bothered by people. I'm not going to insult back but maybe it wouldve been a good idea to ask what I was getting at.

Rich
Last edited by devildog28 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
devildog28
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:52 am

semo88 wrote:
devildog28 wrote:My question is how many blacks do we have on this site and hunting population in general? Might give an idea of a sample of the hunting population and prove that most are more interested in selling crack and the bs rap music, than enjoying the things this country has to offer ethically.

Idiot...

And I actually agreed with your earlier post about a certain view :huh:
devildog28
hunter

Postby dudejcb » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:22 pm

devildog28 wrote:My view is that alot of the black subculture has a set of degenerative values that praise immorality. That was the basis for my question. Please refute my stance.....

I won't refute it but i will say that blacks are not alone in this regard. It is a universal trait of humankind that all races and societies have, and will alway have, a subculture along these lines.
dudejcb
hunter

Postby semo88 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:36 pm

devildog28 wrote:
semo88 wrote:

Idiot...

And I actually agreed with your earlier post about a certain view :huh:

Your follow up post makes things a lot different...your first post (in MY opinion) implied that all blacks are drug dealing, gold chain wearing lowlifes. I agree with you that SOME black people have a culture which is basically not accepted by anyone other than the stupid folks who live that way. But, as we all know, there are some black people who are more decent and hard working people than a lot of white folks are, and that's a fact.

I revoke my insult :thumbsup: . Thanks for clarifying, I can't stand the stereotyping of an entire race. Have a good day.
semo88
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:53 pm

Its true not all black people are thugs but where i live it pretty much IS true. If you came to my town you would know what i am talking about. Other places it might not be the way it is here but there is not a black person in my entire neighbor hood i cant think of a black person i know that lives in a nice house but once again thats just where i live.
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Controversial Issues Forum