Coming Up To Delaware

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

Coming Up To Delaware

Postby SouthCarolinaDucks » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:35 pm

Hey guys, I'm an avid waterfowl hunter, born and raised in South Carolina. I'll be heading up to Delaware....Seaford....over Thanksgiving Break to visit with my wife's family. I was looking for some advice on a guide service in or around the area. Or if anybody wants to show a Southern boy what waterfowl hunting is like up North, I would be more than appreciative. :thumbsup:

But in all seriousness, if you guys could give me some tips on who to contact for a possible guide service, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm willing to hunt any species of waterfowl...just need to feed my addiction since I will miss our opening week here in SC.

I appreciate it guys! If any of you are ever down this way, give me a shout and maybe I can show you around some of our stomping grounds. Take care and best of luck this season!
SouthCarolinaDucks
Newb

Postby HowIdo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:27 am

Hey man I know of a great guide service that has very reasonable rates, send me a pm and I will get you the information!! They offer duck, goose, and deer hunting and it is spectacular and right around your area.
Why lose when you can Win?

Proud to be everything Liberals cant stand!!
HowIdo
hunter

Postby Daffy Ducking » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:31 pm

:no: Sorry you are'nt here longer or later in the year! I will be out of town for the holiday and my daughters birthday is @ Thanksgiving so I am booked. If you are up here again drop me a pm and I will see what I can do. Best of luck to you. :thumbsup:

Daffy

Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

southern hospitality

Postby turtles3sons » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:25 pm

When are you coming in to DE? Season opens back up on the 24 of Nov. Canadian are open too. I have a blind in Milford and also hunt public land at Woodland always open to hunting with new people. Let me know if your game.
turtles3sons
hunter

comming up to delaware

Postby let them fall » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:31 pm

hey friend you can come with me and save the $$$$$$ i have everything and my is 14' 9 horse did well last week.. drop me a line @ 215- 760-6741 name is anthony..... i will be hunting in milford delaweare
there nothing beter than hunting or fishing
let them fall
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting