IF YOU ARE DEPLOYING LET US KNOW

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Re: IF YOU ARE DEPLOYING LET US KNOW

Postby airborneduckhunter » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:16 pm

:rolleyes: So it's official. Headed to another third world dump where no one appreciates the things we try to do for them. Leaving in December sometime before Christmas. :mad: Anyway gotta job to do that not many people are willing to do. Will keep y'all posted and get an address to those who want it at a later date.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
airborneduckhunter
hunter

Postby double nasty » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:28 am

deployed in afghanistan hoping to be home in 20 days just found this site and am amazed by all the duck killing going on thanks for the support!!!
QUACK, QUACK BOOM!!!!
double nasty
hunter

Postby riley09 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:13 am

im deployed, very boring!
riley09
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey guys, I have a small pile of my old waterfowl magazines that I would rather send down range than to the recycling place. If you would like a few, PM me your FPO/APO and I will try to get them in the mail after new years. Thanks for all that you guys do for us back here at home. Semper Fi to my fellow Teufelhundens! :beer:
Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby airborneduckhunter » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:35 pm

OK so I finally made it here to the 'Ghan. It's more or less what I expected. Been here about 3 months now and going crazy thinking about ducks and hoping I get out of here sooner than actually projected so that I cna hunt in the upcoming season. Anyway, if ya'll got anything you wanna ship my way or to any of my guys, pm me and I will get you our address. Thanks for everything and I will try and keep y'all updated as to any craziness that I may be able to tell y'all about.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
airborneduckhunter
hunter

Postby quacknstack6 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Deploying in a little less than a month shoot me a om and i will send you my APO as soon as i get it.
assateague wrote:When. I. Kill. One. You. Bastards. Are. Never. Gonna. Hear. The. End. Of. It.
quacknstack6
hunter

Postby mallardman2008 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:47 pm

I am currently deployed cant say where but there are some guys here that like duck hunting as well and maybe a christmas care package for them would be cool pm me for some more details.
Gotta love the Air Force.
mallardman2008
hunter

Postby Cougar125 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 am

In the desert now, missing out on all the off season projects I need to be doing. Hope I make it home in time for season this year. Stay safe America!
There are no ducks in the desert!
Cougar125
hunter

Postby Jeps90 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Hey guy,
I just joined the site and was looking around and saw that there is a military page, great to see the support and thank you supporting us troops. Not to many people that do that anymore. Im currently in Afghanistan for my second tour right now serving the US ARMY as a combat engineer out of white sands missile range, nm. Not too much longer though and ill be out of this hell hole! Thanks for the support guys. Also if anyone is in NM looking for a duck hunting partner once in a while let me know.
"If its brown, shoot it down!"
Jeps90
hunter

Postby Jimmy82 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeeha here we go again! Leaving in a few weeks, right in the middle of my first duck season lol. Thanks for having a forum for us. Got a few other hunters in my platoon, if we need anything I'll be sure to poke around.
Jimmy82
hunter

Previous

Return to Military Forum