Obama visit

A forum not related to waterfowl for discussing the more controversial and hot topic issues in our world from immigration, politics, the war, etc..

Moderators: Smackaduck, MM

Obama visit

Postby mydogearl » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:16 am

I just thought I'd share this story with you all. Obama gave a speech at the school I attend here in southern Ohio last night (thursday, Oct. 9). I thought about attending but didn't want to fight the security and the other crap (and I didn't want to be seen there and have someone think I was a supporter :biggrin: ) I am a member of the baseball team and the pitchers had weights this morning at 6AM (I am not a pitcher). The grad assistant who is in charge of strength and conditioning is one of my good buddies (also not a supporter of Obama) and him and some others sent me texts this morning saying that Obama worked out with them! Since my buddy is head of the weight program for us, Obama worked out with him which was real akward since he can't stand him. :yes: I am just glad that I am not a pitcher and didn't have to be in there with him also.
mydogearl
hunter

Postby woodie77 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:20 am

thats a shame...i would have loved the chance to spot obama on the bench press and possible add my extra 230lbs to the bar as it went down across his neck... :biggrin:
Ready to get wet and chase feathers
woodie77
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:19 pm

:dito:
It's not a passion it's an obsession
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Return to Controversial Issues Forum