PSE Archery Nova Hunter

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

PSE Archery Nova Hunter

Postby spoonerlab » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:41 pm

I was looking at bows at Bass Pro and the PSE Nova came to my attention as i am going to get started for next season and i am on a tight budget (around $300) and i was wondering if anyone had experience with this bow? Ive heard it is very nice for the money but that came from a salesman who was not from the archery department.
spoonerlab
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Never shot one. I always read reviews on cabela's or Bass Pro before I buy. I have shot the Bear Lights Out, and it's a REAL nice bow for 329 bare.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby GroundSwatter » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:36 am

I bought a PSE Nitro bow used off a buddy of mine. I bought it b/c I was new to bow hunting and he only wanted $250 for it. It came with a trophy ridge guide series sight on it (about a $100 sight).

So far its been pretty good to me, however since its my first bow I don't have much experience to compare it to. Its killed everything I shot at so far. Just try it out at their range and see if it feels right. I shot this one before I ever bought it.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Postby redleg79 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:06 pm

My last bow befor I got a Mathew's was a PSE nova and it was a good bow. I killed four deer in 3 seasons no complaints for the money.
redleg79
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:23 am

My PSE Nova killed a turkey this weekend. I'm going to post a pic in another thread.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Return to Archery