Youth contest

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

Postby AlaskaRedneK » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:14 pm

z71,

Glad to hear ya like it!

Im sure Swamps will be glad to hear that :thumbsup:
-Stouff
[b][size=14]REAL Trucks don't got Spark Plugs

"Hold the Shotguns.... Its hard to stear like this!"
AlaskaRedneK
hunter

Postby chevyZ71 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:54 pm

i just think that is so generous that we have people on the forum here who do this kind of stuff. thanks to every one who puts this kind of stuff together again. :smile:
chevyZ71
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:41 pm

Chevy - glad to hear you like it. I tossed the sticker in as an added bonus for you and Wdog. i figure you can't have an Echo call without having an Echo sticker to put on your school notebook. lol. :thumbsup:

Congrats again!!
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby chevyZ71 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:54 pm

i put it on my door at home with all my other great stickers. its my door of pride. i have stuff like du, h.s. waterfowl, browning,etc and now the echo sticker to go on it. it looks good, thanks.
chevyZ71
hunter

Postby QuackQuackBOOM » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:19 pm

Hey what's happening everyone, I'm new here but it looks to be a promising place to visit everyday. I have hunted deer, turkeys and most other Midwest Big Game all of my life. I grew up into the sport with my Dad who has guided me through everything I needed to know to be the everyday hunter that I am today. I read how Nodak Outdoors is a sponsor to the board and other activites, and I just want to tell them and others concerned and/or involved with them and this board that it's a big deal to youth like myself to have a big company actually care about kids in the outdoors in a more personal way rather than for good publicity. It means alot to todays youth to have not only an adult parental influence but especially to have a company who cares. Donating calls and great equiptment just shows how Nodak Outdoors cares about protecting and preserving all of us kids' interest in hunting and fishing. These calls and equiptment will help us in our everyday pursuit of waterfowl, which forms a bond unexplainable to others who are not outdoorsman. Thanks again Nodak Outdoors for caring about us and respecting/ honoring and most of all preserving our interest in hunting North Americas Wild game.
-Kevin Reynolds
If it flies It dies!
QuackQuackBOOM
hunter

Postby leeman_07 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:06 am

id like in
a lee

Totals this year
ducks-135
doves-168
pheasants-26
Geese- 8