Yeller you are ever where

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

Yeller you are ever where

Postby tistis » Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:08 am

I keep tripping over you every where I go
tistis
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:44 pm

If you browse this site very much you’ll notice a lot of members have expertise in all fields and areas. And will find members in all forums Strengthen there knowledge of things because duck hunting is not only 3mo out of the year. More like 11 for the serious hunter. I see you a relative new member jus wanted to welcome you to DHC and hope you have a great time. Stop by Shotgun and see me sometime.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby tistis » Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:21 pm

Thanks but did you look at my join date 2003 not hardly a new member like your self
tistis
hunter

Postby ol' yeller » Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:54 pm

tis, seems like you pop up everywhere I go. You ain't stalkin' me are you? :laughing:

You guys are in the presence of a master coot hunter. I'm sure he will be happy to give any info. that you want. I know I've killed a great number more coots after I met the coot man, the coot legend, the coot KING! :thumbsup:
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby greenster » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:46 pm

tistis wrote:Thanks but did you look at my join date 2003 not hardly a new member like your self

Sorry tistis Hope i did not offend you by calling you a new member I was looking at post's rather than Join dates I’m sorry and will be more observant of such in the future.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting