Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind For Archery?

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Primos Ground Max Predator Den Blind For Archery?

Postby usmc2220 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:43 pm

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... 40014&rid= anyone use it? If so is it a good starter?

Aaron
usmc2220
hunter

Postby slicendice » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:19 pm

I've never used that exact model, but it looks alot like the Double Bull I have and I think I heard Primos bought out Double Bull, so it should work just fine.
2013-2014 season totals
1 Bufflehead
1 Gadwall
1 Black duck
1 Hoody
3 Mergs
3 Cans
4 Geese
4 Wood ducks
1 Mallard
3 doe
1 buck
1 fall turkey
slicendice
hunter

Postby GroundSwatter » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:55 pm

It looks like it should work. Just a matter of preference I prefer the 360 view windows.

I have the Ameristep Intimidator blind. They're a little more expensive, but I like the windows better than the one you showed. Ameristep also has a cheaper version with similar windows to the intimidator blinds.

You can also find the primos and ameristep blinds cheaper if you look at places aside from cabelas. MidwayUSA.com sometimes carries hunting blinds.

I know that not all hub blinds are created equal, but from all the reviews I read, none of them are perfect, but most of them are descent. Primos and Ameristep both make pretty descent blinds.
It's a fact that 70 percent of the people who purchase heavier tackle do so with the categorical I just lost a huge snook! Einstein Hairdo.The other 30 percent have either Tarpon Fever or are sporting a hand cramped into a claw from a deepwater grouper.
GroundSwatter
hunter

Return to Archery