Duck Hunting Forum banner

I FINALLY GOT TO GO HUNTING!!

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  xtrema007 
#1 ·
Boy what a day we had!! :crazy:Got up at 2:45 am and raced down to Prime Hook just to get turned away!! :mad:We were about the third party to arrive out of approx. 100 guys today. Went out to the river and boy am I glad we did that! We ended up with 9 Mallards, 2 Greenwing Teal, 2 Bluebills, and 1 Ruddy to mount for my wife! She loves Ruddy's! :yes:

See less See more
#3 ·
Have not been sea duck hunting yet. I am still waiting to hook up with TommyToeDrag to do some sea duck hunting again this season. I did see a lot of divers though on the river yesterday (Bluebills, Buffleheads, and even saw a small flock of Goldeneyes). The Bluebills are in here pretty thick right now. Gonna try for some geese on the river tonite. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Let me know how you do. I went out today and took my friend and his nine year old son for his first duck hunt and he got two mallards today. :thumbsup:In total we ended up with 4 Mallards, 1 Black Duck, and 1 Greenwing Teal.

#9 ·
Xtrema007 I will be down your way in the January season with a guest from Texas who is a regular on the forum. He would like to hunt Brant and wants a Black duck, so we are gonna try the bay for some Brant and the river for Blacks. Good luck to ya! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
Awesome hunts Chip :thumbsup: I especially like the one with the black duck in it :biggrin: Must say, in the pic with the black duck laying next to the mallard hens and teal, that mallard hen (second from the right) looks really odd in the breast area for some reason..

You getting some mute's pinned down for the trip? :rofl:

Eric

http://www.AliveAgainRecreations.com
--Specializing in Waterfowl & Upland Bird Taxidermy--
-----World/International/National/State Awards--------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.