Duck recipe

What's cooking?! A forum to share your favorite duck recipes, goose recipes, wild game recipes, and smoking; along with how to prepare game before hand.

Moderators: Indaswamp, brassass, daffy...

Duck recipe

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:11 pm

Cube the breast meat. Marinate it overnite in saltwater to draw out the blood. Make a slit and insert a jalepeno, Then wrap it in bacon and place on the grill. When the bacon is done, so is the duck.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby Laxguy » Mon Sep 06, 2004 8:17 am

i like to put it in salt water over night then marinate in intalien dressing. next grill on the grill like red meat. u want it on the medium to medium rare side
Laxguy
hunter

Postby Ducksbeus » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:58 pm

Stuff that Jalepeno with some cream cheese! You wont be sorry BAM :salude:
"You get what you put in, and people get what they deserve" Hank Jr. and Kid Rock
Ducksbeus
hunter

Postby duckplucker » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:58 pm

Chunk up the breast meat ( i filet mine off the breast as i clean them and that makes this a much more simple recipe) then get some milk in a bowl (ive also used a water/liquid smoke mix instead of milk, but liked the milk better) and let the meat set in the milk for about 5 mins then dip it in some flour and whatever spices you like (lemon pepper, cajun seasoning etc.) and fry it in the skillet (i use crisco and melt it in the pan) and to quote Mr. Food... "ooooh its so good!". Tell me what u all think of that one.
duckplucker
hunter

Postby vwguy2004 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:53 am

i am going to have to try the jalipino and cream cheese, sounds great. thanks guys.

vwguy2004
vwguy2004
hunter

Postby mattuluz » Mon Nov 29, 2004 7:15 pm

TRY ADDING A CHUNCK OF PINEAPPLE ON THE CHUNCK OF MEAT AND WRAP THE BACON AROUND THAT. ALSO MARINATE BREASTS IN TERIAKI.
mattuluz
hunter

Return to Duck Recipes & Tips for all Cooking