NEED Help! Coming to delaware

Topics on New York hunting on the Delaware river to discuss, Delaware duck hunting, tactics and more.

Moderator: Daffy Ducking

NEED Help! Coming to delaware

Postby eazygauge » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 pm

I just got back from Delaware to visit my grandparents. Man I couldn't believe the birds I saw. Snow geese, canadians, mallards, etc...Im a big duck hunter in Florida and I would like to tag along with someone who knows DE if they are willing to take me. I'm looking to shoot back up there before the season is over. My grandparents live right off Bowers Beach Rd. If not, let me know where I should start hunting at and I will drag my go devil and skiff 1000 miles to kill birds.

Thanks,
eazygauge
hunter

Postby Daffy Ducking » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm

:thumbsup: PM Coming Your Way.
Ever lay in bed at nite and hear geese honk and ducks quackin????
Daffy Ducking
State Moderator

Postby deducker » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:59 pm

i heard prime hook has got alot of birds in it.
deducker
hunter

Postby Marlinhunter » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 pm

deducker wrote:i heard prime hook has got alot of birds in it.

Not really sure were ya get your info from, but i have got a lot of first hand info from the last 3 days. They have killed some birds but nothing to get hot and bothered about...

Snow geese and canada geese are here in force, i believe due to all the snow up north...

Shot 7 canadas, 2 mallards, and some buffles on friday... Unforuntelly saturday the honkers werent intrested in playing in our field. And today we planned on killing the ever pain in the azz snow goose, but manged to get our trucks berried in frozen mud :no:

Going out tommarow and gonna try and scrap a couple greenheads off the river(hopefully some more of these little ditches lock up :thumbsup: )
Marlinhunter
hunter

Return to Delaware Duck Hunting