New License

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, greenster, whisperin' duck, brassass

New License

Postby greenster » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:36 pm

As some of you may/may not know that ALL hunting license bought b-4 July 1 is expired and they all expire last day in June, so make sure you get them license renewed.

BTW: have any of you check out the New hunting license mine was like 2ft long literally.. Made mistake of getting 3 deer tags fall turkey, Hip registered, at lease bear tags are not on there.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Re: New License

Postby WhiteRiverguy » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:30 pm

greenster wrote:BTW: have any of you check out the New hunting license mine was like 2ft long literally.. Made mistake of getting 3 deer tags fall turkey, Hip registered, at lease bear tags are not on there.

It blew my mind as well to be handed a license that was almost 18 inches long... I would think you would only have to carry the top section and whatever tags you intended to use on the hunt. If anyone knows for sure if that is permissable please let us know.

One other thing...there is barely enough room to affix the duck stamps to the back of the license without covering your signature or getting on your first spring turkey tag....In my opinion they could have at least made the top section longer.:hammering:
A duck call, like a shotgun, is only as good as the man behind it. -Phil Robertson
WhiteRiverguy
hunter

Postby greenster » Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:06 pm

Makes ya wonder, I just put my stamp over the pouching phone numbers and stuff...BTW white Noticed you only live 50 miles north of me.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby WhiteRiverguy » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:43 pm

Yep...well actually I live at England, AR now, but I lived in Pine Bluff up until 6 months ago. You must live in Monticello or somewhere close to it. Seven Devils is a few miles from my deer camp....I used to hunt Seven Devils HARD early in the season....I spend the majority of my time in the White River bottoms though. :thumbsup:
A duck call, like a shotgun, is only as good as the man behind it. -Phil Robertson
WhiteRiverguy
hunter

Postby greenster » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:35 am

yup ou got it I live like 6 milles NE of monticello, I dont get to hunt seven devils as often as I like, I dont have a boat, But I use to have flooded rice field Right on the North East edge of cut-off creek WMA,

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:13 pm

WhiteRiverguy, you know anybody in England by the last name of Zerbe?
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby tistis » Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:46 pm

I know a guy name rino
tistis
hunter

Postby WhiteRiverguy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:13 pm

ol' yeller wrote:WhiteRiverguy, you know anybody in England by the last name of Zerbe?

My wife says she knows some people here by that last name very well...she's lived here all her life. I've been living here since April.
WhiteRiverguy
hunter

Postby ol' yeller » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:05 pm

Rod is his first name. They're relatives of mine. I figured you'd know somebody who knew them.
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby WhiteRiverguy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:09 pm

Yep I know him....goes to church with us....wife named Jenny? Rod is a very nice guy. :smile:
WhiteRiverguy
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting