avery power hunter blind

Share you waterfowl hunting gear tips and questions here. Including blinds, camo, clothing, etc... For decoys and calls, please see the other appropriate forums for that type of genre, Thanks.

Moderators: 2500hdon37s, Smackaduck, HENDU3270, donell67, Quack Wacker NC

avery power hunter blind

Postby jmike » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:18 pm

saw the avery power hunter in the macks book ......any comments ..................jmike
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Avery Powerhunter Blinds

Postby ks_waterfowler » Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:03 am

We just bought 2 of them last weekend. They are very comfortable. They don't have a full frame (no frame below the chest). They sit pretty low, and have a padded backrest and headrest. They are pretty easy to takedown and are very lightweight. We got Shadow Grass. The field khaki would probably suffice for many situations if you use the stubble straps that are all over the blind. Gonna test it this weekend dove hunting to see how easy it is to shoot out of. I am very impressed with the Powerhunters for $150

There is my 2 cents worth.

Matt
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

thanks matt

Postby jmike » Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:11 pm

thanks for the input were gonna get 2 in kaki , then use spray paint on them , i have a good stencil kit , my boat blind is the same 900 cordura , i painted it 2 seasons ago and it still looks good , i dont do much feild hunting , but in low water conditions on the river i feel it will open up more spots for us to set up ...............boats look sorta funny when the cover is only a foot tall ................. thaks again ...jmike :thumbsup:
dont shoot till there feet are down
jmike
hunter

Return to Hunting Gear Forum