YOUTH PROSTAFF

A place for young hunters to discuss topics of interest.

Moderator: captainkevan

YOUTH PROSTAFF

Postby kelleno » Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Yep, I wanna get kids ages 12-17 to start a small little prostaff. Sorry, this isn't a "Ok you can be on the prostaff" deal. I want to see a video of you calling and why you would want to be on the prostaff. If you make it on the prostaff, I will have you video some hunts and send the videos to me so i can make a nice DVD and sell it at minor sporting goods stores. Thanks everyone. :thumbsup:
There's nothin better than a greenhead backpeddlin in front of your decoys.
kelleno
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:44 pm

I think this is an awesome idea :thumbsup: I have got the skills to do it but im a little shy when it comes to video. Good luck with the video :thumbsup:
It's not a passion it's an obsession
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby kelleno » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Please dont be shy to video. I dont care if your face is in the video i just want some audio :biggrin:
kelleno
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:22 pm

:lame: :shades: :moon: :zzz: :fingerhead:
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:23 pm

:lame: :shades: :moon: :zzz: :fingerhead:

sorry, prostaffer= wanna be

good luck!
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby kelleno » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:18 pm

DuckSlyer16 wrote::lame: :shades: :moon: :zzz: :fingerhead:

sorry, prostaffer= wanna be

good luck!

Way to give a 13 year old condfidence you ignorant A HOLE
kelleno
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:39 pm

haha, okay kiddo, word of advice: Don't get into videos and stuff, just focus on killing ducks+geese and once you really start knocking down big numbers, then you should make some vids..

I said "good luck!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh, remember that this is the INTERNET, so calling names and stuff, really won't affect people... it just gets into a pissing match.
How do you kill ducks? with?...?
good luck!
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby kelleno » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Well I know I already have the killing down considering I've shot 75 ducks and 9 geese this season plus I've won 3 state calling titles so i wanna start filming my hunts. And what did you mean by prostaffer=wanna be?
kelleno
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:31 pm

umm I meant prostaffer = wanna be
Did I stutter?

who do you hunt with?
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby kelleno » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:38 pm

so a pro staffer is a wana be duck hunter?
I hunt mainly with my brother and dad.
kelleno
hunter

Postby pgquackstacker » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:44 pm

I would like to hear some audio of you calling, kelleno.

Because I would like to hear how I sound compared to your 3 state championships.
pgquackstacker
hunter

Postby kelleno » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Becuz i won 3 youth state titles you make a big deal out of it? If you guys arent interested in what i hav to say in this thread why did you even start posting? Just to start suff?
kelleno
hunter

Postby pgquackstacker » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Wow your a little butthurt. But if you read my message I just asked if I can hear how I sound cuz I think I sound okay but I wanna hear what you sound like since you have won 3 state championships. But calm down and read the posts thoroughly.
pgquackstacker
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:11 pm

kelleno wrote:so a pro staffer is a wana be duck hunter?
I hunt mainly with my brother and dad.

ding. There it is. Now seeing how you are 13 and hunt with your dad.. how many spots that you hunt, you found? My guess that you don't really have any spots. You hunt with your dad and he knows where the ducks are, what they do.. and in 3 years, you'll be one hell-of-a-killer

pro-staffer is just a title, that makes you feel good, and become a complete D-bag. Trust me, I know some, they were cool before, but not after.

christ kid! when did you start calling? 10?
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby kelleno » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:34 pm

I understand what ur sayin duckslyer. After they become a prostaffer they think they're all big and stuff so they become all cocky. And I'm puttin up a vid on youtube soon of me callin i'll gic u the link quack stacker. BTW a quack stacker is an awesome call I love mine
kelleno
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:51 pm

kelleno wrote:I understand what ur sayin duckslyer. After they become a prostaffer they think they're all big and stuff so they become all cocky. And I'm puttin up a vid on youtube soon of me callin i'll gic u the link quack stacker. BTW a quack stacker is an awesome call I love mine

yeah, well they are prostaffers for Buck Gardner calls... Biggest coc*s ever. Just plain D-Bags, They think they are the crap now, and 9 times out of 10, Our group shoots more than them. :rofl:
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby kelleno » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeah I know there are a lot of cocky think theyre all that prostaffers but i just wanna start filming my hunts. I know im not a bigshot haha
kelleno
hunter

Postby njonesy_07 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:54 pm

Well this is quite an interesting thread.... :rofl:

Who cares about being a prostaffer, championcaller etc.? I don't. Just go out and kill some birds first. I call good, hunt good, shoot good....Idk, I just hate it when people think they are the shizz just because they shot some birds.

Oh, and don't be jumpin all over me for posting this. I'm just stating my opinion bro
Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:11 am

njonesy_07 wrote:Well this is quite an interesting thread.... :rofl:

Who cares about being a prostaffer, championcaller etc.? I don't. Just go out and kill some birds first. I call good, hunt good, shoot good....Idk, I just hate it when people think they are the shizz just because they shot some birds.

Oh, and don't be jumpin all over me for posting this. I'm just stating my opinion bro

Thank you, just go out and wack some birds, start taking video when your company wants video.
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 am

If you think im just a kid who doesnt know what im doing then why dont you ask DU why they asked me to be on the chapter for our area. This year the ducks have been very spread out and nobody has killed any numbers at my club except me. Last night 2 guys older than 40 called me cause they were in town and didnt know where any ducks were, i took them to one of my spots in the swamp this morning and we all killed a limit of woodies a teal and i called in a pair of mallards that i let them shoot. And by the way i hunt solo, my dad doesnt duck hunt. Im almost 16. But im not trying to start a pointless arguement, just telling u what i thought. I think its a good idea to get kids involved i didnt say i just want to go around bragging

callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:33 am

callumcuffumkillum wrote:If you think im just a kid who doesnt know what im doing then why dont you ask DU why they asked me to be on the chapter for our area. This year the ducks have been very spread out and nobody has killed any numbers at my club except me. Last night 2 guys older than 40 called me cause they were in town and didnt know where any ducks were, i took them to one of my spots in the swamp this morning and we all killed a limit of woodies a teal and i called in a pair of mallards that i let them shoot. And by the way i hunt solo, my dad doesnt duck hunt. Im almost 16. But im not trying to start a pointless arguement, just telling u what i thought. I think its a good idea to get kids involved i didnt say i just want to go around bragging

:rofl: :rofl: ok?
no one said you didnt kill birds... In fact no, you weren't even here till now...
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Postby njonesy_07 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:09 pm

callumcuffumkillum wrote:If you think im just a kid who doesnt know what im doing then why dont you ask DU why they asked me to be on the chapter for our area. This year the ducks have been very spread out and nobody has killed any numbers at my club except me. Last night 2 guys older than 40 called me cause they were in town and didnt know where any ducks were, i took them to one of my spots in the swamp this morning and we all killed a limit of woodies a teal and i called in a pair of mallards that i let them shoot. And by the way i hunt solo, my dad doesnt duck hunt. Im almost 16. But im not trying to start a pointless arguement, just telling u what i thought. I think its a good idea to get kids involved i didnt say i just want to go around bragging

Looks like someone needs to lay off the birds, and go back to driving school :lol:
Last edited by njonesy_07 on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonesy
njonesy_07
State Moderator

Postby kelleno » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Yeah im just gonna ride solo and video. No need to get other people into it. I cant wait till next season!
kelleno
hunter

Postby callumcuffumkillum » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I was the first person to post?
callumcuffumkillum
hunter

Postby DuckSlyer16 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 pm

oh right.
but still, NO ONE SAID YOU DIDNT KILL BIRDS.
DuckSlyer16
hunter

Next

Return to Youth