opening teal

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, brassass, greenster, whisperin' duck

opening teal

Postby greenster » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:33 pm

Just posting up Day before, let me know how you’re opening days of teal went and if you learned anything. Don’t know if ill be going yet or not because I don’t own a boat so... who knows.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby tistis » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:32 pm

You have to have a boat to shoot them,
tistis
hunter

Postby greenster » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:37 pm

well yes because I woudl have to hunt public land because I dont have any land flooded right now..
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:51 pm

Saturday was a bust. Didn't hunt Sunday morning because of a bachelor party I attended Sat. night. Talked to a couple game wardens and they had only seen one small flock.
ol' yeller
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting