Your CCW weapon.

A forum to discuss home defense and personal defense to keep out crime.

Moderators: La. Hunter, badandy970, Montanafowler

Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby Gunnysway » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:26 am

Glock 23 in a hand made (not by me) custom IWB holster.
Setting up meetings between geese and God since 1992...

Gud till ära, oss till gagn...
User avatar
Gunnysway
hunter
 
Posts: 2947
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am
Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell


Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby ohioboy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:57 pm

i live in md. so i "don't" carry.
User avatar
ohioboy
hunter
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: MoCo, MD

Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby waterdogds » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:42 am

Glock 21, 45 auto.
Attachments
IMAG0616-1.jpg
"He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
waterdogds
hunter
 
Posts: 1881
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:45 am
Location: Sopchoppy, Florida

Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby Slack Tide » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:55 am

aclumpkin wrote:S&W M&P 40 cal :thumbsup:

I love that gun....I wanted to get the MP22....can't in NY...threaded barrel.... :no: :no: :no:
"I've been left for dead before but I'll still fight on, don't wait up, leave the light on, I'll be home soon"
Chris Smither
User avatar
Slack Tide
hunter
 
Posts: 5217
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:06 pm
Location: On the northeast corner of the southwest side

Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby aunt betty » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:35 am

I carry various weaps.
Ninja stars, numchucks, and a staff for in case I get attacked on the way to go buy the bacon at piggly wiggly.
If all else fails I pull the sawed off out from under my trench coat. :sarcmark:
INTERNET CREDIBILITY is...an OXYMORON. :moon:
User avatar
aunt betty
memberhip was not approved
 
Posts: 11675
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:09 pm
Location: Go HOGS!

Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby Beentown » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:45 am

90% of the time it is a Kahr CM9. Glock, revolver or 1911 of some sorts the other 10%.
Beentown
hunter
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Re: Your CCW weapon.

Postby ohioboy » Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:23 am

aunt betty wrote:I carry various weaps.
Ninja stars, numchucks, and a staff for in case I get attacked on the way to go buy the bacon at piggly wiggly.
If all else fails I pull the sawed off out from under my trench coat. :sarcmark:

are you a turtle?
User avatar
ohioboy
hunter
 
Posts: 2356
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: MoCo, MD

Previous

Return to Home and Personal Defense Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests