Topic for POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Re: Topic for POSITIVE FEEDBACK

Postby Frylock » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Recently did a trade with scottmcfarland82, the condition of the call I received was even better than expected! Shipped quickly and sent tracking info. Top notch guy!
Also recently bought a choke tube off of Ellybrewha, he sent tracking quickly, however USPS lost the package. I gave him a heads up that the package had been lost and before I know it he refunded my money. A real class act! Wasn't his responsibility to refund me at all, if the package ever shows up I'm gonna send his money right back plus some extra.
Frylock
hunter

Postby Hirams_assassin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:16 pm

I just done a call trade with DEEREMAN7. The call I recieved was absolutley everything he said it would be! Great communication, fast shipping, provided tracking numbers, and the check for boot was in the box.. In my expierience he is great to deal with and highly reccomended.
Hirams_assassin
hunter

Postby DEEREMAN7 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 am

Done a trade with hiriams_assissans. Call was just as promised, fast shipping, and provided tracking numbers. Add him to the a+++ list Thanks for the smooth transaction
DEEREMAN7
hunter

Postby Jim1648 » Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Traded a call for some 1187 stocks with "youngoilguy" smooth transaction, don't hesitate to do business with this guy. :thumbsup:
Jim1648
hunter

Postby eGrant51 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:03 am

I bought a gun from youngoilguy It was properly packed and shipped promptly. I would do business with him again. Thanks, eGrant
"To protest against all hunting is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart"
Theodore Roosevelt
eGrant51
hunter

Postby youngoilguy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 pm

eGrant51 wrote:I bought a gun from youngoilguy It was properly packed and shipped promptly. I would do business with him again. Thanks, eGrant

eGrant fast payer good communication. I'd sell to or buy from again for sure
assateague wrote:I hunt to kill. It's why I take a gun instead of a camera. And it's a goose- lighten up.

best quote ever
youngoilguy
hunter

Postby Derekhaslag21 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:53 pm

Recently did business with KRAZYBRANCO2, great guy. Answered messages fast and was quick on the shipping. A+++ seller
Derekhaslag21
hunter

Postby wdweaver62 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:33 am

I would like to take a second to say that Nerdwick is an amazing guy to do business with! He is honest and is a very fast shipper and responds to message very very fast! I highly recommended doing business with him and hope I can very soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks Again,
Dan
wdweaver62
hunter

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Recently sold some camo to kyblueskye. Great guy to do business with and would definitely work with him again :thumbsup:
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Postby cobbeaux » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Stand up service from RxDuck (aka Brandyn E). Was unable to pay by Pay Pal. Accepted my payment that I sent out to him. Sent the payment on Thursday (1/16), which he received on Saturday (1/18). He sent out item (BSOD modified by K. McCullough) on Saturday and even with Monday being a postal holiday, still received my item on Tuesday (1/21). RxDuck is a great guy to do business with and is great at keeping communications going with his buyers. If you use this guy, you'll have nothing to worry about. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:beer:
Awwww man, I can't believe I did dat!

Red Leg Waterfowl Field Staff
cobbeaux
hunter

Postby Joel » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:26 am

kcclax22 fast ship positive feedback
make sure you scrach my Cooder, tickle my Cricket and feed Jake <thats my pups>
Joel
hunter

Postby dgstack60 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Don't know his user name,but Andrew Schenker gets my positive feedback.... Called him on phone made the deal I sent the $$$$ he sent the call.... What more can you ask.... Thanks Andrew
dgstack60
hunter

Postby ghmccurr » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:57 pm

sold an item to prohunter30, he was great, sent the money and very friendly and easy to deal with, responds quickly
ghmccurr
hunter

Postby Derekhaslag21 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm

Bought a call from Donnie Williams,fast ship great guy to do business with!!
Derekhaslag21
hunter

Postby nitram » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Bought a call from doug_edwards. A very pleasant, No BS deal. It was better than described, he communicated well and shipped immediately. I'll definitely use him again.
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Postby tfosters » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Traded duck calls with 2singles. Great guy to deal with and excellent communication.
Shoot em in the lips!
tfosters
hunter

Postby nitram » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Frylock was quick to respond to my WTB. Shot me a more than fair price and sent it to me immediately. Just a genuine, No BS deal. I'd definitely buy from or trade with him again without reservation. Thanks again Matt. :thumbsup:
Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair or f-ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.- Al Swearengen
nitram
hunter

Postby dgstack60 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Giving a 2 thumbs-up to rsglaw, cut the deal over the ph. Did what he said he would do. Would trade with him again. Thanks again rsglaw , recommend him for a fair deal & his honesty....
dgstack60
hunter

Postby nitram » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 pm

I bought a few calls from AMiller. First of all he's a straight-up, forthright guy. One of the calls had a minor manufacturing defect and he made it right. All of his stuff was authentic and better than described. The packaging and shipping was 1st Class and the communication was Top-Notch. I'd definitely endorse him and trade again without hesitation.
nitram
hunter

Postby Gj325 » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:41 pm

I have recently bought items from Woodhound and Wdsman1

Both were great to work with.

Would buy again anytime from these guys.
Gordon WPS
Gj325
hunter

Postby Gj325 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Traded calls with Goosewacker1
Perfect transaction Great guy to deal with.
Gordon WPS
Gj325
hunter

Postby jrode237 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:04 am

Mark in Iowa was a pleasure to do business with. Good communication and very quick shipping. Thanks Mark!
jrode237
hunter

Postby Bertslash » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:35 am

I had a great transaction with Slaughterhouse_Fowlers! Brandon was quick with emails and fast shipping! I can wait to use my new coat! Thanks again Brandon!
Bertslash
hunter

Postby Luvbowhuntn » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am

x2 on Slaughterhouse Fowler. I traded a call for a jacket he had. Great communication and he did exactly what he said he would do. Would do business with him any time

Sent leaning against a big oak in knee deep water....
Real cowboys say the party never ends and the road goes on and on
Luvbowhuntn
hunter

Postby dgstack60 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Would like to post positive feedback on noose374, answered my call give me a good deal, ship the call and give me a tracking number like he said he would do.... It arrived on time and I love my new RNT. Thanks noose374,hope to trade again w/you.
dgstack60
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds