Topic for NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Post your NON-COMMERCIAL items here for sale/trade/wanted. No Company ads of products or services are allowed except for SPONSORS.
Contact webmaster@duckhuntingchat.com if you're a CO. that is interested in advertising on DHC.
NO general commentary posts are allowed in the Classifieds. ONLY posts directly relating to the negoitation to the item listed are allowed.

Moderators: Dep6, HENDU3270, PADUCKSTUFFER, fowl_wishes

Re: Topic for NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Postby Brem21 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:36 am

Just starting that's f'd up.
Brem21
hunter

Postby whaknstak » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:04 am

JustStartin' wrote:You know what fine. I'll send you a money order. I'll do it when I can, maybe next week. I have to get my truck fix and I have a school payment do. So maybe next week.

Wow.......integrity obviously is of no importance.
"Do you care about freedom? Dreams may have inspired it, and wishes prompted it, but only war and weapons have made it yours."

Col Jeff Cooper
whaknstak
hunter

Re: Topic for NEGATIVE FEEDBACK campinoutinglory

Postby eGrant51 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:21 am

I bought two rifles from campinoutinglory. It took a very long time for them to be delivered. One of them showed up with surface rust all over the barrel. He had described the stocks as beautiful, one of them had a stock that was crudely hacked off with the recoil pad damaged. When I brought it to his attention he told me that he was not smart enough to know the difference, that I had taken a chance dealing with an uneducated person. He did offer a return, using PayPal which is not legal. I would recommend that this seller be avoided. eGrant
"To protest against all hunting is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart"
Theodore Roosevelt
eGrant51
hunter

Postby campinoutinglory » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:53 pm

I sold 2 guns to eGrant51. I told him I was not interested in shipping to the east coast. But, I told him I would try it even though I had never shipped a gun before. I took the guns to gander mountain to be shipped. They assured me of legit packing, fast shipping, and a tracking number. Unfortunately, gander mountain was backed up and very busy, so the guns took 7 days to be shipped. Needless to say, eGrant51 was irate. Thru email, I assured him of the miscommunication on gander mountains part, and i thoroughly apologized and stated, once again, that I am brand new to shipping guns. Once the guns arrived to eGrant51''s location, he informed me that I had lied to him about the guns. He stated that there is no way I could have not known that the Ruger m77 had had the stock cut 1 inch. I have never owned an m77 other than that one and so the idea that I could recognize the difference seemed baffling. Though my pictures indicated each guns "actual state" of condition, eGrant51 felt as if he had been cheated.

All that being said, my next action was to make the deal right. I offered to refund in full every penny he spent on the guns, plus the cost of shipping the guns back to me. Though I can send a gift of money Of any value to any person via paypal by sending it as a "gift" thru the paypal website, eGrant51 once again misinterpreted my intention. He assumed that there is no way to send the money back to him. eGrant51 seems to not really want to make the deal right, but rather dwell on his anger. I then offered to by back the guns at any point he is dissatisfied. But, he was not interested in that, so I assuming he is just mad and actually loves the guns, otherwise he would take the full refund. Seems odd to stay mad then not want to make it right. Any way, watch out for this guy, cause he has a history of negative/harassing comments on other member's for sale adds. I think he is just an angry older fella and some people you just can't make happy.

Scottmcfarland82 wrote: campinoutinglory needs added to this list... I have bought a few calls off him and made a trade deal with him on here and he is awesome to deal with.

On_A_Rope wrote: Bought a call from campinoutinglory. Great honest guy to deal with. Fast shipment too.
Last edited by campinoutinglory on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Be great of Mind"
campinoutinglory
hunter

Location: Top old wood hill, just follow the dry creek bed, but be careful theres quick sand.

Postby shotgunslb » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 pm

whaknstak wrote:
JustStartin' wrote:You know what fine. I'll send you a money order. I'll do it when I can, maybe next week. I have to get my truck fix and I have a school payment do. So maybe next week.

Wow.......integrity obviously is of no importance.

Obviously its not because I've yet to see any money from him so I don't get why he said he'd do it. :huh: :fingerhead:
Josh Ortiz

"Grace calls us to change and then gives us the power to pull it off!"

Max Lucado
shotgunslb
hunter

Postby joyfulsound866 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Gotta report some bad feedback for "Brandon Martin"

He had a Hobo prime meat for sale. the photo was very poor quality so I asked him if the insert was green pearl or transparent green. He said it was green pearl. I lost my job recently and sold off all the extra calls I had to buy a call I really wanted; a blue pearl barrel, green pearl insert Hobo prime meat. So I said to Brandon, are you sure it's green pearl and not transparent green. After I explained to him my situation, he assured me it was green pearl, so I sent him a USPS money order. After a week of no communication back from Brandumb, I messaged him and he said oh yea, I sent the call out yesterday. OK, so do you have tracking? No. Ok, do you have a receipt showing that you actually shipped the call out to me? No. Ok, so whats up? Well I left it in my mailbox for them to pickup. Ok, great, thanks for the heads up jerk. So yesterday I got a note from USPS saying that my package from this Brandon Martin clown has postage due and they held it overnight. ***. So this morning I went to the PO and paid yet more money to finally get the call. Wouldn't you know it when I opened it up, it is in fact a transparent green insert. When I asked Brandon about this, he said he didn't know the difference between transparent and pearl. I guess my explaination of you can see through transparent and pearl is sparkly and you cant see through wasn't good enough for my dumb friend here. So I said ok, I want my money back. He told me to get ***.

Bottom Line: Be very leary, or prepare to be inconvienced, lied to, and cheated if you're gonna deal with Brandon Martin.
joyfulsound866
hunter

Postby campinoutinglory » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:01 pm

That's horrible, Cause joyfulsound866 is a real good guy. sorry that happened my friend.
"Be great of Mind"
campinoutinglory
hunter

Location: Top old wood hill, just follow the dry creek bed, but be careful theres quick sand.

Calls

Postby Thehozegreenkiller55 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Can you use competition calls for hunting? What is the difference between them?
Thehozegreenkiller55
Newb

Postby joyfulsound866 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Of course you can. But I think you posted in the wrong thread. This thread is for reporting bad members.
joyfulsound866
hunter

Postby JamesMB » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:45 pm

In Sept I purchased a Saunders Traffic from Duckcrusher144 (paypal millertime144@live.com) A few weeks go by and I contact him about it. He says the wife mailed it when I emailed him on Oct 14. On Oct 18 he says the call showed up at his house and he'd re-ship. I email him on Oct 31 saying I'd still not received it. He responded saying he'd have someone look at it, that the post office was having 'problems' and he'd lost two calls through there. Nov 10, after I ask for a refund, assuming the call is lost, he responds "so I'm out the call and the cash. That sounds fair. NOT"

We go back and forth and I let him know he should have insured the call. He finally agrees to refund me in two weeks when he gets paid. That was NOV 10. Since then, his last visit to the forum was Nov13. Perhaps something happened, but after two botched shipments and then arguing with me over a refund, then dropping off the map; I feel confident posting this.

I'm currently tracking him down via Paypal (do not gift folks...that's all I'm saying, pay the 3%) and will just deal with it via the local solicitors office.
JamesMB
hunter

Postby joyfulsound866 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:52 am

I had a problem with that too, it appeared to be fault of the USPS on our case, but he made right by me.
joyfulsound866
hunter

Postby youngoilguy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:51 am

I wouldn't buy from double banded again. He said he would ship Monday February 3 rd and send me a tracking number after I agreed to his terms of sending cash, no check (should have been my first clue). On Thursday feb 7 I sent him a pm asking if he shipped and what the tracking was. He did not reply but was active on forum. I did the same thing with the same results for the next 3 days. 4 messages unanswered and the dude is on the forum every day. Wether or not the package ever shows I wouldn't do business with him.

Update@@@@@@
2 weeks still no answer.

I called him and left a message. I found the cell number in an old post. I waited about 12 hours and then text him. He texted right back and said he would send them, he had family matters going on. About a week after that the DVDs showed up in the mail.
Last edited by youngoilguy on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
assateague wrote:I hunt to kill. It's why I take a gun instead of a camera. And it's a goose- lighten up.

best quote ever
youngoilguy
hunter

Postby HeavyMetalBands » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 am

Add another to the list- duckhunter0323. Worked a deal for a trade- have not received the call, and is avoiding sending any tracking information that has been requested several times. Info given was:

duckhunter0323
Alex Clark
414 South St. Apt. B
Clarion, PA 16214
HeavyMetalBands
hunter

Postby HeavyMetalBands » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:57 pm

HeavyMetalBands wrote:Add another to the list- duckhunter0323. Worked a deal for a trade- have not received the call, and is avoiding sending any tracking information that has been requested several times. Info given was:

duckhunter0323
Alex Clark
414 South St. Apt. B
Clarion, PA 16214

I should also point out the phone number- 724-372-0908. and point out this is the same number used in the above post for

ztmduckhunter3
Zack McGranahan
14 News street
Greenville, PA 16125
724-372-0908
HeavyMetalBands
hunter

Postby swamp kid » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:30 pm

I would stay away from Triple T Outfitter. Don't send a deposit. He will cancel the hunt and you won't get your deposit back.
swamp kid
Newb

Postby Bertslash1 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 pm

DO NOT DEAL with Adamfiore000 or Adam Dunlap is/was his name! We were to trade choke tubes and after we agreed to ship together-- I send mine-- HE NEVER SENT HIS! After 3 attempts and promises to ship to me, he STILL has not sent it since February!!!

After posting this story on Facebook, I found out he screwed over a guy for the 2 flags he is trying to sell now and 2-3 other guys on Facebook!

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!
Bertslash1
Newb

Postby quacker equipment » Fri May 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Bertslash1 wrote:DO NOT DEAL with Adamfiore000 or Adam Dunlap is/was his name! We were to trade choke tubes and after we agreed to ship together-- I send mine-- HE NEVER SENT HIS! After 3 attempts and promises to ship to me, he STILL has not sent it since February!!!

After posting this story on Facebook, I found out he screwed over a guy for the 2 flags he is trying to sell now and 2-3 other guys on Facebook!

DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM!

I second that, I sent him some texas rigs to trade for the flags, Tracking # shows he got the texas rigs but still no flags, a month later.

adam dunlap
7634 byhallia rd,
olive brach, ms 38654
662-420-3647
quacker equipment
hunter

Postby adamfiore00 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:23 am

Why can people sell there stuff on the classifieds but I can't sell lanyards that I wanna get rid of?
adamfiore00
hunter

Postby tnhunter42 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Are you the same Adam mentioned in the post right above about not holding up your end of the bargain? Lol
tnhunter42
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 am

tnhunter42 wrote:Are you the same Adam mentioned in the post right above about not holding up your end of the bargain? Lol

:lol3:
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby Honk-n-quack » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Wow
Honk-n-quack
hunter

Postby steelheadslayer » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:24 pm

My experience with d e. He had a lanyard for sale and and I contacted him a couple times with questions. I was satisfied and sent a $15 payment through paypal, only way to go on an internet forum. He gave me his wifes email as that is her paypal account. His last message said he could ship it out the next afternoon with tracking. After 5 days, I sent another PM asking what was the status of the lanyard. Three days later and still no response. So, yesterday I emailed his wife and asked her about it, I mentioned DHC as the forum I found the lanyard on. She replied that I probably had the wrong email and they didn't know what DHC was. I asked her to please gift the $15 back as that is how I sent payment. I'll let you all know the outcome of this.

The last email I received stated that this ladies husband is deceased. I would caution not to deal with d e.

Latest: Money has been refunded.
Again, don't deal with d e.
"Opinions are like elbows, everyone seems to have a couple of em."-Phil Roberston
steelheadslayer
hunter

Previous

Return to Duck Hunting Chat Classifieds