Looking forward to October

A great state with a number of waterfowl. This Pennsylvania duck hunting forum is a great place to discuss hunting practices from all over the state.

Moderators: PADUCKSTUFFER, don taylor

Looking forward to October

Postby suskiedrake » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:51 pm

Hey guys with the early goose season winding down this week, I hope everyone had a good season. Mine started pretty good and then took a dive with the exception of last thursday.

Back to the topic of October, I hope everyone is getting ready for early ducks, I know I am and things are looking good other than the lack of water in my area. With all of the teal I have been seeing I wish I was a kid again but hopefully H2084's kids will pick up a few this Saturday. I have been tying up decoys and pounding on the duck call alot recently. I hope everyone has a productive and safe duck season. And you guys up there in the northwest and erie zones if you need some help shooting ducks in your extended time feel free to cal me hahahaha.

Good luck and whackem post up with your stories and pics we all look forward to hearing from you....
Jayson Wilt
Foiles Migrators Pro-Staff
Team Strait Meat
suskiedrake
hunter

Postby Snaph » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:37 pm

Suskie....come on up. Show us how it is done. :thumbsup: I have an extra bedroom you could use.
Snaph
hunter

Postby JJ McGuire » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:18 am

I'll tell you the the real highlight of goose season was a spot I found which was a bust for honkers, but the place is loaded with ducks. I can't wait.
JJ McGuire
hunter

Return to Pennsylvania Duck Hunting