mojo

A place where you can find Arkansas duck hunting information in the heart and soul of ducking hunting of the US.

Moderators: steve-o, whisperin' duck, brassass, greenster

mojo

Postby chevyZ71 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:31 pm

so what do you guys from arkansas think about mojo and all other robotic decoys being banned there? anybody else from different states, feel free to state your opinion on the product and situation.
chevyZ71
hunter

Postby greenster » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:03 pm

I don’t have a problem with it, far as I am concerned Ill kill ducks no matter what. I think it might even help, will actually make it sort of a challenge for the new comers not able to use spinners. And far as I know we can still use the Mallard machine and toys like that just no spinning wings, so… think I might make a rotating wing decoy and make millions MUhaaa………………
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby ol' yeller » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:02 am

I agree with greenster. It will definitely make the newbies work much harder to get some ducks.

For me the ban on spinners means one less thing to stick in the boat in the morning. :thumbsup:
ol' yeller
hunter

Postby duckslayer1021 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:33 pm

I always liked the jerk string more anyway!

Emerson
Guns kill people like the spoon made Rosie O'donnell FAT!
duckslayer1021
hunter

Postby greenster » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:52 pm

I liked using the spinning wing decoys but if I could only bring one I always pick the mallard machine. Way superior jerk’a’dek Rig
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut (hand),KM Cut red label Black Monster #1,RNT Timber hog,DS mondo,6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby duckslayer1021 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:40 pm

I always thought it sucked carrying a big battery through flooded timber though!

Emerson
Guns kill people like the spoon made Rosie O'donnell FAT!
duckslayer1021
hunter

Return to Arkansas Duck Hunting