Prayer Request

For discussions about the spiritual things in ones life.

Moderators: gracenjohn, Preacher1011, La. Hunter

Prayer Request

Postby La. Hunter » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:30 pm

I know many of us have already been doing this, but please continue to pray that this economy will straighten out soon. I know the economy has hit most of us in one way or the other, but there are several that I know that has lost everything they have worked for in life, including some members here at DHC. Everyday I thank the Lord that I have been as fortunate as I have been and ask him to look after others that haven't been as fortunate. If things don't straighten out soon, many others will be in the same situation.

Also, please remember to keep Jimmy and his family in your prayers. http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=88414
and http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=88524
La. Hunter
Site Admin

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Couldn't have said it better La. I've been meaning to put that down here, thanks for doing it for me. We should all thank this brave young man and pray for him. He was VERY close to giving the ultimate sacrifice for us to be able to worship God.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Guys Jimmy needs your prayers ASAP. It appears he has taken a turn for the worse overnight.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Prayer Request

Postby gracenjohn » Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:38 am

prayers sent
thanks be to God
gracenjohn
hunter

Return to Faith-Spirituality