Duck Hunting Forum banner

Gk or GS

2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  quackerkiller 
#1 ·
Does any one have a Guide series traffic of a G.P. or a GK comp killer? Im looking at them trying to decide

#4 ·
Bill saunders lives here in washington and i heard him in the two man geese competition and his calls sounded awesome (he took 1st), but in the novice and single man, one of GK's pro staff took 1st. Both calls sounded awesome and LOUD. I guess the best way to see what you want is to try them both out and see what fits you the best! :thumbsup:

#10 ·
Ya about 2-3 hours away. Pacific Wings is the guide service he works for if i can remember right. Met him at a festival last year. He called and was AWESOME. Nice guy for only a few words...
Have you looked into Basin Abomination goose calls. I love mine and they are 2nd to none on customer service. Dave is a great guy and his calls are top quality. If you need any more info PM me.

#13 ·
I have the gk1 and the comp killer from GK and they are a little harder a blow than say the saunders calls.The lg1 from GK is a little easier to use or you can send them to Bill the owner of GK calls and have him set them up to blow easier.Both are great calls,but the bad thing on calls is most sales are final so make sure you know what you want before you drop a buck and a half.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.